Quickdraw Gaining Popularity

by ThCakeIsALie

Original Post

Quickdraw Gaining Popularity

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Made it all the way to lvl 49 and all I'm seeing now is Quickdraw decks. Hardest grind ever to lvl 50 lol! This is a very powerful card to be at one sun. I suggest either reducing the health to 3 or increase cost to 2 brains.

Agree or disagree?
Message 1 of 15 (654 Views)

Re: Quickdraw Gaining Popularity

★★ Apprentice

I'd remove bullseye. 1-mana card with 5 total stats, bullseye and effect is obviously too much.

Message 2 of 15 (638 Views)

★★ Guide

I hate the animation of this card. It's annoying, the animation even without considering the actions of the card. There are very few cards that can kill this on turn one. The cards that can kill it, don't run in all heroes either. I've dealt with it ok, with the spudow deck I'm using. But, I still don't like this card. I'm still in diamond league at the moment so no doubt I will be back here to have a moan about it when I get into Taco in the next few days.

Message 3 of 15 (637 Views)

★★★ Guide

I agree that Bullseye is probably a big part of the problem.  If it at least filled up a little of the meter, that one damage wouldn't hurt so much.

In general, I wish Bullseye just changed to always only giving 1 meter chunk, rather than 0 as it is now.  It would still allow it to be useful (you'd need to make 8 attacks to fill the meter) without completely denying the opponent superpowers as it does now.

Message 4 of 15 (632 Views)

★★ Guide
I don't understand it. I made it to lvl 49 no prob, but now it's like EVERY OTHER DECK is running this and its shut down both Rose decks that I have. A lot of players are running Quickdraw and blob. I had one game where I lost on turn 4. No joke. Blob had 11 brains on turn 4 and double attacked me. Wish I recorded it.

Check out this 3 metas in one:
Message 5 of 15 (618 Views)

★★ Pro
I told you that it was the best card in the set
Message 6 of 15 (609 Views)

★★★ Guide

Even better when you can combine it with the Gatekeeper (or whatever its name is) to force them to draw an extra card each turn.

Message 7 of 15 (601 Views)

★★ Guide

I just had the most annoying game. It was a different version of control boogaloo, that had nurse, zombot, and garg feast. Seriously, there is no way to fight that deck without knowing what the deck is. Even then the deck you build to fight that, would be no good against other decks. It feels very unsportsmanlike .. Like, a cheating deck. 

Message 8 of 15 (596 Views)

★★ Guide

@ThCakeIsALie You need an aggro deck to get through the ranks. The more aggro, the better it will be at dealing with the blob, fossil head and his mates. 

Message 9 of 15 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Turn 4, this is ridiculous

Message 10 of 15 (540 Views)