Quick Rant

by PhoenixForce55

Original Post

Quick Rant

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Here's what just happened... Our Octane (JM)  ran off on his own when we were dropping to a location he pinged only for him to fly all the way past it and land at capacitor with like 6 other squads then goes down almost immediately screeching at us to pick him up even though we were all the way at containment ( The location he pinged to drop at btw) ... Then they had the gall to call us trash even after we miraculously won the game despite him being dead. Maybe stick with the team next time??? Rant over.

Message 1 of 10 (647 Views)

Re: Quick Rant

★★ Expert

Thaaaaaat's people! Gotta hate em. I hope the rest of your matches today gift you much much MUCH better teammates. 

Message 2 of 10 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thank you. And i wish you the best of luck in your all of your matches Standard smile But yeah. People suck sometimes lol.

Message 3 of 10 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@phoenixforce55 Thats not a rant! This was a blatant attempt to confiscate my precious seconds from me! I demand a refund! This was just the honest truth about 90% of the randoms you play with on a daily basis!
Message 4 of 10 (570 Views)

@phoenixforce55 How about the guys who drop, late to an extremely hot location. You get no gun and they proceed to yell at you to help them.. Uh have no gun, no thanks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 10 (541 Views)

★★ Guide

@DarthValtrex That's even worse Frown

Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

Champion

@PhoenixForce55  If it makes you feel any better I had some level 217, 14ish year old screaming at me for choosing caustic last night, telling me he's trash and not meta.

Banners appear and he's a 398 kill wraith with trash badges.

Game starts he's dead in exactly 1.21 minutes....and to make it all the more beautiful....guess which legend killed him? Wink

It's pretty rare I come across toxic players, most won't even use mic....but this dude literally had me crying with laughter, shame he didn't accept my invite request next match. xD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 10 (509 Views)

★ Expert

We had a Wraith last night who dropped solo, did nothing, spent too much time in the ring, died in the ring then beep beep beeped us to come and recover her banner. Er ... no ...

Was also chasing a Wraith last night who phased but I managed to follow her, then popped a tunnel. I waited patiently for the tunnel to form and jumped in. She was right in front of me ... charging her shields. One shot later and she was dead. That's not how you play Wraith.

I main BH because I like his abilities. Last night I was a little behind my TMs who went to the lab and ended up 2 v 3 against a Loba, Bang and Lifeline. They both were knocked and as I approached Bang popped smoke, so I popped the scan. The Bang was reviving the Lifeline and the Loba was just standing there. I took care of the Bang and the Loba and took down all three. The Altfather blessed me!

Message 8 of 10 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@phoenixforce55 Was playing ranked platinum. My teammates(trash ofc) hot drop on the supply ship and die in the first 10 sec while I land safely. They continue watching me(to trash talk me after I die ofc), and we had a bit of scuffle via text lol. I know I was gonna die quickly cuz I was alone and it was Plat so I muted them and those fools must have trash-talked but hey I couldn't see those messages but they could see mine Tongue out.

Message 9 of 10 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy Nice job dud. I would've teabagged the crap outta them afterwards lol.

Message 10 of 10 (371 Views)