Re: Quick Question

by hayhor

Original Post

Quick Question

★ Expert

I thought that when someone dies, the sheild in their box is replenished? Why sometimes is it not?

I used to think that this was because someone else had swapped out their shield before I got to the box, but a few times I've got to a box first, swapped shields and found the 'new' shield to be completely empty.

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy My quick answer is NO.. Now I'll actually read the post and edit the answer with something more relevant.

So what's happened here is someone else swapped armors already. When that happens you get the broken armor in the death box.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy I may have noticed this at some odd times, but not on multiple occasions to establish why it happens. It's like one in a million occurrence really so can't say.
Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Chances are you were not the first one to the box. Some people can switch armors so fast you wont even notice them doing it. I've never killed someone been on their box first and found a damaged shield.

It is neither that or you think you swapped but didnt and actually still have yours on. This can happen if you spam swap too many times.
Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)