Questions about Fleet Battles, and PS4 HOTAS

by RaithVizla

Original Post

Questions about Fleet Battles, and PS4 HOTAS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello Pilots!

I'm curious if anyone knows how much time it would take (rough estimate) to finish a fleet battle match? Are there time constraints to the objectives within the match, or can go back and forth in a stalemate for a while like an overtime game. I'm just thinking ahead to see if I can get some matches completed in a certain period of time.

The other question is; I have a T Flight HOTAS 4 for my PS4 but it doesn't have an earphone jack. I have a headset with mic that I use and was wondering if I hooked it up to another ps4 controller, could I still use the mic to talk to my crew if it's plugged into the other controller while I'm using the flight stick?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (344 Views)

Re: Questions about Fleet Battles, and PS4 HOTAS

★★★ Apprentice

@RaithVizla wrote:

The other question is; I have a T Flight HOTAS 4 for my PS4 but it doesn't have an earphone jack. I have a headset with mic that I use and was wondering if I hooked it up to another ps4 controller, could I still use the mic to talk to my crew if it's plugged into the other controller while I'm using the flight stick?

Found an answer to my second question.

For those that have the same concern, yes you can use a mic but it needs to be connected via a ds4 controller. when the hotas is connected press the ps button on your ds4 and assigned it to the same profile. your ds4 can now be used for mic, headset or headphones. Or if you have a usb headset you can just plug that into the other port on the ps4. Both work. Yay. 

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)