Question to origin.Dragon age Inqusition

by alexandrtitan

Original Post

Question to origin.Dragon age Inqusition

★ Novice

Hi everyone.I have question. I have Dragon age Inqusition(Deluxe Edition).I wanna buy DLC.But!!!! If i wanna just buy a DLC(with out games)me  need pay  117,99 zł=33 dolars. I remind you  version game of the year(game with DLC)cost 50 zł=14,50 USD.Why why Origin?Why i dont have bonus with purschased game?Tell me pls.

Message 1 of 6 (496 Views)

Re: Question to origin.Dragon age Inqusition

Right now, DAI game of the year edition is on sale, and DLC is not.  If you want best price simply buy the GOTY edition and be done with it, getting it all for half the price of DLC.  It may not make sense in some ways, but the sale isn't for all things and just be glad that you CAN buy it all for cheaper than I got the DLCs when they came out....personal opinion, laugh at it and buy the GOTY, it shouldn't hurt at all, and all saves should transfer just fine...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6 (482 Views)

★ Novice
But i asked employee EA,and she said that save will not synchronization,so that's problem
Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)

@alexandrtitan The saves from DAO and DA2 can't be imported in DAI. They are imported in Dragon Age Keep

You can edit them there and export them to DAI. So you can buy GOTY without worries. I had DAI Deluxe and just went and bought the GOTY. Had no troubles in bringing my world state in DAI, based on the decisions i've made in DAO and DA2, and importing it in DAI.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 6 (426 Views)

★ Novice
I didn't mean it.I mean save progres(my character with items and companions)
Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]

@alexandrtitan like i said: had previously DA: I Deluxe and bought the GOTY edition. Continued my game with the character that i've had in the Deluxe Edition. I still have to finish the Trespasser DLC, but so far i had no troubles with the save made in the Deluxe Edition. Had my items, stats and so on. 

The only trouble with the DA:I generally speaking is that you have to import the world states from DAO and DA2 through an external program (previously you had to have the saves and that was that). 

So if you are afraid that you will lose your character, don't be. You won't. Everything will be there. 

I will also point that DA:I is one of the games that benefits from the Great Game Guarantee policy. So it can be refunded easily. Don't think that will be the case, as i've pointed, i had no trouble using the save made in the Deluxe with the GOTY edition.

DAI.jpg

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 6 (371 Views)