Question to my fellow preorder peeps

by frostgrenade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question to my fellow preorder peeps

★★★★★ Novice

I recently (about 3 days ago) preordered the Ultimate Edition on Steam, my hype is huge and I havent been this excited for a game in a long while, Im really looking forward to playing the beta and eventually the full release in october. I do however have an important question for everyone else who preordered the game: 

Have you recieved any emails on information with your order?

With the garuanteed early access to the Open Beta as well as the Game Release (starting from the Gold edition) I expected to recieve an email or at least some sort of notification letting me know when I will be able to acces the Game and the Beta in the near future. I know that the Open Beta is happening in September but thats about it.

Is this any different for others who have preordered an Origin copy?

Let me know :D

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question to my fellow preorder peeps

★★★ Guide

I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition via steam as well and I did receive a confirmation mail from steam on the day of purchase. Also, if your origin account is linked to your steam, the game should automatically show up in your origin library and I believe the open beta key will also be automatically added to your library closer to launch.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@frostgrenadeI did receive a confirmation email of my pre-order through Origin. I would check your order history through Steam and maybe contact Steam support if you need:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/

I know I have received emails for other purchases through Steam, but I am not sure about pre-orders.

Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition via steam as well and I did receive a confirmation mail from steam on the day of purchase. Also, if your origin account is linked to your steam, the game should automatically show up in your origin library and I believe the open beta key will also be automatically added to your library closer to launch.

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help