Re: Question regarding the Breakneck Unlock Pack

by reeed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question regarding the Breakneck Unlock Pack

★ Novice

Hi, first time ever posting here so I hope I'm doing it right. 

I just got the Koenigsegg One:1 Breakneck unlock pack and I'm a bit bewildered, but I was so stoked maybe things went a bit fast and I missed something. I thought the pack contained 105 Blueprints, and figured I would end up staging up twice and have a five star car. Instead, it wound up being four stars.

Simple question, is this correct or did I miss something?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (846 Views)

Accepted Solution

@reeed Firstly, I want to say that I am just guessing as I never got the Koenigsegg One:1 Breakneck Unlock Pack so I may be wrong about this.

Did you complete the Koenigsegg One:1 special event from way back in December 2017? If you didn't, then it should be correct.

Again, I am just guessing so I may be wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (821 Views)

All Replies

@reeed Firstly, I want to say that I am just guessing as I never got the Koenigsegg One:1 Breakneck Unlock Pack so I may be wrong about this.

Did you complete the Koenigsegg One:1 special event from way back in December 2017? If you didn't, then it should be correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (822 Views)

★ Novice

@TheRealJony wrote:

@reeedFirstly, I want to say that I am just guessing as I never got the Koenigsegg One:1 Breakneck Unlock Pack so I may be wrong about this.

Hey! Thank you so much for the reply!

No, I did not do the SE as I only started playing this August. I kinda wanted to take advantage of that offer as a good starting point for a long term investment. I was under the impression that after staging up all the BPs included in the pack it'd be five stars.

I hope you're right, cause if you are that's fine with me. As long as I got what I paid for. 

Hope to get further confirmation.

Your attention and reply are greatly appreciated!

Message 3 of 4 (814 Views)

★ Novice

Just found confirmation from several sources that you are correct. 

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (809 Views)