Re: Question regarding savegames

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question regarding savegames (Standard works with Deluxe saves)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Dear Support!

My 1 month Origin Access Basic subscription are expired and i was unable to finish Mass Effect Andromeda. I think there's not much left in it, so i don't want to pay for another month just for this, since i want to buy the game sooner or later. My question is: if i'll buy the base game only, can i load my deluxe edition savegame, or it'll work only with the deluxe edition?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (1,570 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Update:

First of all, thanks for your answer. Sorry that i didn't respond to it, but after i made this topic my life turned upsode down a little bit, and after a few days, literally forgot it.

Finished the game a few weeks ago, thanks to the Access 7 days trial. Yesterday i bought the standard edition and my saves are working just fine. No Deluxe content are present in my game, but honestly i didn't really miss them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,345 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@gszp8 It's quite possible that your save files will not be compatible with the standard edition due to the missing content.

@EA_Ataashi Would you be so kind as to provide a definitive answer?
Message 2 of 4 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update:

First of all, thanks for your answer. Sorry that i didn't respond to it, but after i made this topic my life turned upsode down a little bit, and after a few days, literally forgot it.

Finished the game a few weeks ago, thanks to the Access 7 days trial. Yesterday i bought the standard edition and my saves are working just fine. No Deluxe content are present in my game, but honestly i didn't really miss them.

Message 3 of 4 (1,346 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@gszp8 Thanks for returning with an update. I'm glad to hear that your saves were not affected. I still get prompts in a few games warning me of potential save file incompatibility when upgrading to a better edition included in Access. But it's great that most of the newer games seem to have compatibility across different editions.
Message 4 of 4 (1,311 Views)