Question on bfv hackers

by sgt2lipton

Original Post

Re: When Does The Hack FEST END EA!

★★★ Novice

Let them stays silent about this,,  the faster the better,,, i was really hoping battlefield V dies faster,,, i've been dissapointed since BF1,, i thought in BFV maybe they already improve the anti cheats system,,, so i bought it the deluxe one (again), , and yeah here we are "hackerfieldV"

I was quequeing for 5 minutes just to go in an infested server with hacker or a dead server,,, hop to another server and its the same,  so basically i play like for real only for 1 hours from 5 hours,, what a waste of time,

Let BF series dies,  dont care with Bf developers anymore,

Been playing a better developers on EA called "respawn" at the moment,, and you guys can enjoy having empty servers/low player base at the moment till you fix the cheats.

Good luck

Message 51 of 90 (1,087 Views)

Every ticket you make gets put at the bottom of the list, that's just how it works. DICE has already posted information on new anti-cheat techniques they are going to roll out too so you just need to be patient. Everybody is going nuts for Apex Legends so maybe give that a go while you wait.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 52 of 90 (1,082 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree with you 100% and over. We spend our hard earned money on their games just to be stressed out, I honestly refuse to buy any more EA titles, because other gaming franchises actually give a damn about the quality of their name and games. I have come to see other major titles have 0 hacking and 0 cheats in game. If EA were to repair this then I will stay, but for now they can kick rocks. 

Message 53 of 90 (1,075 Views)

Community Manager

The Battlefield team is committed to working with the community around these concerns. An additional discussion on Battlefield's Anti-Cheat approach can be found here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/179806/discussion-our-anti-cheat-approach-to-battlef...

Blueberry.png
Message 54 of 90 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Novice
Good to hear that,, gonna see how it goes,, really waits for it, and back playing battlefield where less cheats or no cheats at all
Message 55 of 90 (1,056 Views)

Worst hacked game ever........

★ Novice

Been playing first person shooters for 12 years.....This is the worst hacked game I have ever seen.......and nothing being done about it.

Pitiful and disgraceful............

Message 56 of 90 (1,153 Views)

Re: Worst hacked game ever........

Community Manager

Can you provide a little more information as to what your post is in relation to @remotetd?

Without any info, we cannot help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 57 of 90 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If BF thinks they have lost money on this game, let them try to sell any future games!!! They need to go back to CLAN servers and let the Clans ban the hackers! Build the Clan support not destroy it.
Message 58 of 90 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

what theyare saying is....

If the customer does not have info on a player  cheating , we cannot do anything .....

huh thats weird , bc you are not paying us to police your game .

you are paying streamers  to play your game and they use stream proof cheats .

some of us are older and understand how the world works , fix the * cheating or dont its not up to your player base * 

Message 59 of 90 (1,109 Views)

★ Guide
Could not agree more. That killed the community and enthusiasm for these games when they made that short sighted decision.
Message 60 of 90 (1,093 Views)