Question of the week: Which in-game character would you want to be?

by Straatford87

Original Post

Question of the week: Which in-game character would you want to be?

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

We've previously had a discussion about your favorite in-game characters, and your in-game nemesis.  But there's more to just liking or disliking a character. So, if you could choose any in-game character, who would you be? And why?

To make it more fun, also imagine that you would be in the exact same setting and circumstances as the character of your choosing is in.

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Message 1 of 18 (733 Views)

Re: Question of the week: Which in-game character would you want to be?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm looking for action only in video games, not in real life, so I can't say I want to live in a character from a game like Mass Effect or Need for Speed, but I do want to live in The Sims universe, the character I choose is Mortimer Goth, so I can investigate the biggest Sims conspiracy: whet happend to Bella?

Message 2 of 18 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Geralt of Rivia!!   I lost count how many hot women he had and I wanna be him!  

In game character that I like the most would be Shepard, however, man.... I dont wanna be him...  not with the ME3 ending...  I already have real life that's depressing enough lol.

Message 3 of 18 (705 Views)

★★ Pro

None of them tbh.

Mostly their lives kinda suck which makes for an interesting story but not something I wanna live! 😂😂

Message 4 of 18 (702 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Difficult question: On the one hand, i am a  caring person, so i could be Lee from The Walking Dead. Yeah,  i guess that would be the character that represents me pretty good so  yeah, ill stick with him :D.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 5 of 18 (682 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Nykara360

I guess it depends on what type of game you go for. I definitely wouldn't want to be a character from a survival horror - lol!

I did manage to think of in-game characters with great lives though. I won't spoil them though, as the choice is personal. But perhaps you can come up with someone if you really had to make a choice? :-)

@Babyhuehnchen

Confession: I've dreamed of being alive during a zombie apocalypse. I however bet that the reality wouldn't be so appealing..

For my own choice, it's going to be Nathan Drake from Uncharted! Wow - think of all that adventure and travel. Finding treasure and hidden locations. That would definitely be my dream. Plus, his life ended up great Standard smile

Message 6 of 18 (643 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Straatford87Me too, to be honest. The adventure survival game in real life. Than i watched a fake TV Emergency Warning someone made on what to do during a zombie outbreak and it really creeped me out, now i am reconsidering if i really would want that :D

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 7 of 18 (640 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Babyhuehnchen

Haha!

So here's my take on that situation. It's awesome (well, is it, though?) if you're a survivor and you can go anywhere you want. However, what makes us so certain that we would survive? I mean, for all we know we'd be eaten by zombies in our first five minutes. 

Whenever I dream of such a situation I always seem to be so certain that I would be a survivor..

Message 8 of 18 (637 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

As much as I love playing post-apocalyptic survival games, I would rather not live in them. If Reapers never happened, I would've said Mass Effect trilogy. TES and C&C are out too. I don't think I even need to explain why Starcraft and Dawn of War are off the table.

Well, after considering everything, I think I would go for Mass Effect: Andromeda, as long as I arrived on Ark Hyperion. Sure, there's plenty of threats, but still, space exploration sounds good (for now).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 9 of 18 (631 Views)

Hmm... Nathan Drake.

Exploring the world searching for legendary things with a Indiana Jones' life style looks awesome!

:D

- EIGuimaraes -

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

Message 10 of 18 (624 Views)