Re: Question of the week: What's your favorite in-game character?

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Definitely Sgt. Johnson from the Halo franchise. He is easily a favorite for me with his iconic catch phrases and his element of awesomeness, for lack of a better word Wink

Message 21 of 42 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thinking about it, I have to say, many of my favourites are actually BioWare characters.

Garrus.jpg

First and foremost there is Garrus Vakarian. My male Shep and him have the best bromance ever through the first three Mass Effect games!

Aveline.jpg

Then there is Aveline Vallen from Dragon Age 2. She is just the best and I'm still sad that she's not a romance option. Especially as her romance skills are ... hilariously awkward! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this video. You won't regret it, I promise!

Bigby.png

Then there is Bigby Wolf from Telltale's The Wolf Among Us. Wonderful character, that I already liked in the Fables comic. If you liked the game but don't know the comics, absolutely check them out, they are great!

Kaliyo.jpg

You may get the impression that I have a thing for (ex-)cops and grumpy detectives, but there is also Kaliyo Djannis from SWTOR. It's perhaps a combination of her very dark humour and the great voice actress that make this character so appealing to me.

Oh and there is also this little blob of cuteness!

Kirby.png

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 22 of 42 (625 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

My favorite character from Star Wars knight of the old republic is Darth Revan. He is awesome like his history.  I really hope this "Star Wars" will see green light again. This is my favorite Star Wars Standard smile

Another character is from The Witcher. It's Geralt of Rivia.   I have played this game over 200 hours and I did not regret about these spent hours in my life.

And of course Mass Effect. Commander Shepard, the idol of humanity and perhaps fairy tale.  Special thanks to Mark Meer for his awesome voice in the game.

Thank you for attention! :D

Best characters ever! Thumbs up

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 23 of 42 (615 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Retro-Pathfinder @IIPrest0nII

(male) Shepard is definitely one of my favorites as well. Wow - what an emotional journey throughout the Mass Effect series!

Another favorite of mine.. how could I forget the Shy Guy? :D

Shyguys.jpg

And of course, Morrigan from Dragon Age!

Definitely the most interesting character in the entire series for me.

Message 24 of 42 (607 Views)

@Straatford87, i am here to remind you of a certain Flemeth. You list the "daughter", but not the "mother'?! HeresyStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 25 of 42 (593 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA_Tom написано:

(male) Shepard is definitely one of my favorites as well. Wow - what an emotional journey throughout the Mass Effect series!

Another favorite of mine.. how could I forget the Shy Guy? :D

Shyguys.jpg

Your Shy Guy is pathetic in comparison with the power of a Dark side!

revan

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 26 of 42 (600 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Well... we took care (or so I thought) of Flemeth together with Morrigan, so I guess I just didn't like her that much.. :-)

@Retro-Pathfinder

I'm pretty sure the Shy Guys won't fare up well in a fight with the dark side. However, Shy Guy power comes from hiding and popping up at annoying times when you least expect it.. Large smile

Message 27 of 42 (588 Views)

★ Guide

There is a long list of characters true the years but not that many have actually stuck in my head, most people that know me that I'm a huge Warcraft and Star Wars nerd!

From Warcraft i have to say is Thrall.  An epic character and did a huge amount for the horde but also for the Alliance. 

Great amount of respect to this guy! 

Image result for warcraft thrall

I'm starting with this guy! Standard smile

Best regards,

aT1C

Message 28 of 42 (577 Views)

@Retro-Pathfinder, @Straatford87

I like Revan more as a grey Jedi, he turned away from the dark side by his own free will. That's real power! Angel

That's why I also like Starkiller so much. Standard smile

PS: Oh I hope that battlefront 2 will introduce gray jedi characters... Please EA? Pretty, pretty please? Wink

Message 29 of 42 (569 Views)

EA DICE Team

@aT1C

Agree completely with you! Thrall has been huge for Warcraft. In which Expansion did you like his storyline the best?

But that also means that we can't forgot met other boy:

(I love playing trolls)

@DarkBanishing

I certainly love a gray Jedi, but at this point its mystery what else is coming to Battlefront II. We shall see when EA Play goes live - exciting times :D

Message 30 of 42 (560 Views)