Re: Question of the week: In-game item brought to life

by master2g

Original Post

Question of the week: In-game item brought to life

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone! 

And it is time for the next Question of the Week. I have something special, I want to ask you this week. Without further delay, the Question of the Week is:

What in-game item you would love to bring to life and have in your possession. 

Rules are simple: Name the Game, Name the Item. Describe why you want it and what you want to do with it. Just bare in mind, Item should be an actual Object (no animals, or characters) Items with a Soul is a grey area, but I leave it up to you to decide. 

So let me start. 

For me this is simple indeed. Scorch from Titanfall 2.

Image result for scorch titanfall 2

I just love barbecue! And it is awesome to drive this one to work. 

Go!

Archi.png
Message 1 of 32 (730 Views)

@EA_Archi does something that never actually made it into the final version of the game counts?!

Because this puppy looks awesome

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 32 (712 Views)

★ Pro

Hmm...

Let's keep it "practical" and go with Porsche GT3 RS (Assetto Corsa).

acs 2017-08-08 17-19-47-49.jpg

Message 3 of 32 (706 Views)

@ivrognard

This is why we have "no animals" rule for this question. But I like your pick nevertheless. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 32 (705 Views)

★ Guide

Gotta be the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device from Portal.
Reasons? I'm hulla lazy. If i could fall out bed, through the portal and into the shower each morning it would save me a tonne of time.
Also portals from Pc desk to fridge would be nice.

Message 5 of 32 (701 Views)

@EA_Archi well, C&C universe has a lot of animals or tanks with animal names (dolphins, bears, dogs, Mammoth Tank, Mastodon and so on). To be honest, i've seen this as an opportunity to show how imaginative EA can be when they actually want to be. When it comes to future weapons, there are very few that could compare. 

And because we've talked a bit about Binary Domain, how about this

That chase was plain awesomness. Those combat robots from BD were so beautifully designed and they've stuck into my head. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 32 (692 Views)

Community Manager

Can we pretend to competently use it? If so, then the Jump Kit from Titanfall 2. 

Wall running, frictionless sliding, immunity to falls, it'd be amazing.

However with my fitness being quite a bit dramatically catastrophically lower than the level of the average pilot I think it'd be wasted on me. 

wallrun.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 32 (679 Views)

@NoxTheNib

Portal gun! This is a great idea! It is definitely on my top-10-items-to-have list. I love how imaginative our community is. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 32 (658 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Portal gun. I would do it like this:

1) Go to work/uni

2) Place portal #1

3) Return home

4) Place portal #2 just before going to work

5) Walk through portal and skip the morning commute

Yes, I'm that lazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 9 of 32 (649 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hmmmmm , well i got a lot that comes to mind  but i guess two things come to my mind right o way. One would the Crysis Nanosuit because i would use the bajeebers out of strength and cloak modes.

Lock your keys in your car, no worries ' MAXIMUM STRENGTH !!" or that jar of pickles that wont friggen open, again ' MAXIMUM STRENGTH !!. Or get pulled over for speeding , "CLOAK ENGAGED"

or walk into your friends as you are leaving the Quilt and Knitting club...no worries " CLOAK ENGAGED'. Sigh i would love the suit .

Or more real world based i would love to have my fox body from NFS 2016 .

Twin Turbo 347 stroker

3 inch stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust

Full IRS kit with matching coil overs up front

4 wheel disc with a Wilwood kit all around.

Classic take on the old school 302 boss striping on a deep fire red paint job and a ton more .

Oh how i could  get so used to having this for real. Standard smile

Message 10 of 32 (627 Views)