Re: Question about a message of Apex Legends account ban

by Bosziechiqx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about a message of Apex Legends account ban

★★ Novice

Hi. I understand the procedure to talk with team that will review my case with my account being banned, but I am here to ask for more information about it. I am not asking here what I was banned for because I understand you cannot know that here (I don't know either), but want to ask if my account is permanently banned or not. Otherwords, if I will be able to continue playing the game after sometime or not. Reason why I am asking is I can still acess my account without getting message I've been banned. I can even join firing range and do everything there with no issues whatsoever. I only cannot access match making (at least for now).

Message saying: "The client's game account has been banned: Banned"

If not permanent, how long until I can play again?

Need to clear the air; I have no clue what I've been banned for, I checked email, EA didn't say anything about it nor I saw anyone else logging in to my accounts. I noticed I had some of the badges I don't remamber having but maybe I am wrong. I couldn't find any weird activity over email notifications. I never used cheats, nor I support cheating. I am highly against it and I play the game in my free time to relax and have fun with friends, not to tryhard and pay 100$ for cheats. None of this make any sense

Message 1 of 9 (1,002 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any questions around your ban @promodate.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (974 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any questions around your ban @promodate.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoYou could have at least gave me some info, not just copy-paste the message man...

I know the process, I've seen others. I just asked for general info about the ban message

Message 3 of 9 (969 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @promodate, we cannot discuss any TOS action with you on AHQ.

You will need to direct any questions to our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

Understand. Is it even worth trying? They're big company with a lot of real cheaters. Will they even take a look at my dispute and review account or will they just repeat I am banned and close the case?

Message 5 of 9 (964 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @promodate, all appeals received by our TOS team are fully investigated.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing has happened to me

Message 7 of 9 (815 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @g4m3r69inbound,

Please be sure to fill out an appeal using the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

I see you've opened a ticket using the Bug Report / Feedback option, but that will not make its way to our Terms of Service team to be investigated.

If you go through the steps in the link above our ToS team will be able to review this action for you, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 8 of 9 (809 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there any update about this issue? 

Message 9 of 9 (725 Views)