Question about RNG

by JolT_Fonz_TTV42

Original Post

Question about RNG

★ Guide

I made an alternate account recently for the sole reason of maining bangalore- and the first apex pack happened to be my favorite legendary bang skin (The enforcer) so I've been playing on it quite a bit recently. I'm level 20 and have a bit more than 150 kills right now but this account is insane- at level 20 i already have 6 legendary skins! That's the same amount of legendaries i have on my main account (And i bought some on my main)

So I'm about to get some apex packs and i'm really torn with the decisions of buying them for my main or using them on my alt since i've been having some great RNG in it. The question comes down to how RNG really works- from my understanding its just luck and buying apex packs on my main would be no different than on my alternate, but I'm just not sure if I should keep building my level 270 main that i have around 650 hours on or try my luck on this alternate to see if i can get even more legendaries

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

Re: Question about RNG

Community Manager

Random is random. You are quite lucky to have that many legendary skins at level 20 though.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What a tricky question. I have to say I'm not a fan of loot boxes so I find it hard to give advice about this.

I can only quote a famous line from Robert de Niro in the film Ronin: "Where there is doubt - there is no doubt".

You're welcome. Confused

Message 3 of 6 (313 Views)

★ Guide

someone is lucky i guess and i am not xD i do have one or tow on each of my accs... the only thing i actually want is that finisher for lifeline, Lullaby something :D i ain't giving up until i got it...

Message 4 of 6 (309 Views)

Hey

Can you maybe gimme some luck ?

I only have 1 legendary for being a level 60+ Devil

May you open a lot of Apex Packs, and maybe the odd be ever in your favor Embarrassed

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Despite the fact that a lot of people have "rituals" surrounding RNG, it's simply random. Maybe you can try praying to RNGesus on your main account and you might be blessed with leggos.

I am curious, however, if the chance of legendary skins is greatly reduced when compared the others, or if it's just because there are a lesser number of them.

(IE: programmed vs. probability) 

Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)