Re: Question about Premier

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about Premier

★★★ Newbie

Im sorry if it was asked before, it probably was but maybe things changed so here it is again Tongue out

I am a fresh new member of the Origin Premier, now lets say i download and play Battlefield V.

Will it be like mine after i download it? (like with PS4, PSN Plus where i get free games and if i download them they are mine for life)

or is it just kind of timely access where Origin can in any given time restrict that access to a specific title?

Thing is, every time i finish a battle in BfV it gives some user error thing, like i cant register my progression or something?

or is it just my paranoia? well anyways, would love to get some answers Tongue out

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Accepted Solution

@ABWrite  If you download a game through Access but don't buy the game itself, it's not yours to keep—you'll lose the ability to play when your Access subscription expires.  As long as you have Access though, the game should stay available.  EA does periodically remove titles from the vault, but those are usually third-party games, and there's an advance announcement.

As for the error, I have no idea what's causing that.  It shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you have a subscription and didn't buy the game outright though.  Plenty of people use Access to play and don't have trouble saving their progress.  If you'd like to troubleshoot this issue, please post a screenshot of the error, and someone who isn't me (I know nothing about Battlefield) will try to help you.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

All Replies

@ABWrite  If you download a game through Access but don't buy the game itself, it's not yours to keep—you'll lose the ability to play when your Access subscription expires.  As long as you have Access though, the game should stay available.  EA does periodically remove titles from the vault, but those are usually third-party games, and there's an advance announcement.

As for the error, I have no idea what's causing that.  It shouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you have a subscription and didn't buy the game outright though.  Plenty of people use Access to play and don't have trouble saving their progress.  If you'd like to troubleshoot this issue, please post a screenshot of the error, and someone who isn't me (I know nothing about Battlefield) will try to help you.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)