Re: Question about Heirlooms

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Question about Heirlooms

★★★★ Guide

Why is Wraith the only legend that has heirloom items, and will there be heirlooms added for all the other legends?

Message 1 of 4 (569 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SixthOTD 

I believe this question is answered in the Apex FAQ here.

"How does the Bonus Heirloom set work?

Apex Legends currently has one bonus Heirloom Set available, which contains three items for Wraith. When a player opens an Apex Pack, there is a <1% probability of an Heirloom Set dropping. Heirloom Set drops do not deduct an Apex Pack from your inventory. Heirloom Sets cannot be crafted with Crafting Metals. A player cannot open more than 500 Apex Packs without receiving an Heirloom set (assuming the player does not own all of the available Heirloom Sets). Once a player owns all of the Heirloom Sets, the player will not be eligible for this bonus until more Heirloom Sets are added to the game."

There's also a nice article on Heirloom sets at rockpapershotgun.com here.

In it the writer speculates as to whether players would be informed about new heirloom sets before discovering them for themselves first. Wondering

Message 2 of 4 (555 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SixthOTD wrote:

Why is Wraith the only legend that has heirloom items, and will there be heirlooms added for all the other legends?

Thankfully the Wraith heirloom is the only one in the game right now.

I actually spent 400 euro to get it yesterday.

I figured better get it now that the kunai is a sure drop rather than later, where you may get loom for a character you dont play.

Message 3 of 4 (517 Views)

I thought a Respawn dev said they will add more heirlooms in the futures but don't quote me on that.

Not sure tho.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 4 (509 Views)