Re: Question About Spaceships in Tribal Stage

by horse14t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question About Spaceships in Tribal Stage

★★★★ Novice

Okay, does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the Spaceship from abducting your pets in the Tribal stage?

I have tried fireworks and the rain, but have only succeeded in saving my pets once. I try to have really good pets, too - Rogue creatures from the creature stage with 250 survival - so when they get abducted, it's a big loss for my tribe. Once, one of those darn spaceships abducted two of my Rogue pets! It got one, then came back and got the other one.

Any suggestions? Or am I doomed to keep losing my pets to these darn aliens?

Message 1 of 3 (767 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
@BugWomanZ The spaceship will follow your tribe.
Just have your tribe move somewhere away from your pets and it'll wind up abducting some random animal before it heads off.
Though once I saw it abduct a tribe member of my enemy which was fun! XD

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (749 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@BugWomanZ The spaceship will follow your tribe.
Just have your tribe move somewhere away from your pets and it'll wind up abducting some random animal before it heads off.
Though once I saw it abduct a tribe member of my enemy which was fun! XD
Message 2 of 3 (750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@horse14t, Thank you! I never thought of that... Though I think today, I accidentally accomplished this. I'm not sure that the spaceship didn't abduct one of my tribesmen though. It was difficult to tell since I was in a battle at the time. (My one token village to destroy, since I usually play nice.)

It was nice to actually keep my pets this time, though. It's sad when they cower and cry out or try to run away and the aliens get them. Now that you've told me, I'll remember to move my tribe away on purpose when they show up (it was coincidental today, and I didn't make the connection.)

Message 3 of 3 (740 Views)