Quest: Play 12 games Daily

by Eye_of_Horus_02

Original Post

Quest: Play 12 games Daily

★ Guide

Please delete these quests people just go in and just die so they get their quest and quit on their team. It promotes bad games. 

Message 1 of 7 (349 Views)

Re: Quest: Play 12 games Daily

★★★ Guide
@Eye_of_Horus_02 Yea idk who gave that quest a green light
Message 2 of 7 (338 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Eye_of_Horus_02 wrote:

Please delete these quests people just go in and just die so they get their quest and quit on their team. It promotes bad games. 

People do this anyway's with and with out the daily challenges being "play 12 games daily", it make no difference.

You're playing with tryhards or potato player's.

Message 3 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Easy Quest ever - Drop ship -  Escape - Quit - x12 times. You don't have to land.

My question now :- Can someone point me the direction to quit/cancel the 'Lobster Quest'?

It's getting annoying, to remind you every after each match. 

Message 4 of 7 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You can roll over the quest to something else (cost 200 Apex legends token only). This's one of my feature request to dev before Standard smile

I always do that when get 2500 damage challenge and play 12 games !

Message 5 of 7 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Eye_of_Horus_02 wrote:

Just like how their objectives in FIFA led to a complete toxic division dropping so pros were playing against average players.

It also led to the game not being played "properly".

People were having to messace eachother and "trade objectives" instead of having matches. 

All so they can get top players they'll never use because theyre busy trading objectives and fiending for the enxt objective reward.

Message 6 of 7 (228 Views)

★★★ Expert
@asukojo It's 200, then 500, then 1000. Also, if you roll twice or more, a previous one can come again. you can toss 3-4K tokens just like that Standard smile

How does drop-die-quit for the 12 games quest work for your k/d ratio and win rate? I'm wondering if these players also complain about SBMM and preds in every game...
Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)