Re: Quarian Ark?

by Psych0_Trauma

Original Post

★★★ Pro

@jpcerutti1 wrote:

@Deckard_Red wrote:

Agree with enisform, they state that there were problems with the mixed race Ark very early on, because they kept allowing more races to join the party I imagine Garson deciding to cut her losses and plan without them. Perhaps the other hope was that by the time the Quarian Ark arrived (a year later) they'd have finished harvesting resources from the other Ark's and there'd be a plug point.

No matter what there is room for them now.

unless with all the modifications it's too big to park in the nexus ark ports...

Message 11 of 14 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

CasperTheLich wrote:

jpcerutti1 wrote:

Deckard_Red wrote:

Agree with enisform, they state that there were problems with the mixed race Ark very early on, because they kept allowing more races to join the party I imagine Garson deciding to cut her losses and plan without them. Perhaps the other hope was that by the time the Quarian Ark arrived (a year later) they'd have finished harvesting resources from the other Ark's and there'd be a plug point.

No matter what there is room for them now.

unless with all the modifications it's too big to park in the nexus ark ports...

Or the connection technically is updated and no longer fits "Disappointed: You appear to have only USB 3 slots for our USB C interface"

Message 12 of 14 (287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure what the issue is.. The Nexus has more than enough room since the Human ark and the Turian are not there..

Message 13 of 14 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ehhh I mean they probably wouldn't fit at this point, BUT we coul always use the Hanar as jelly meat shields.

Message 14 of 14 (254 Views)