Re: QOL - Let's see the banners of people we have killed after a match?

by Cabowse

Original Post

QOL - Let's see the banners of people we have killed after a match?

Champion

Hi guys!

I manage the QOL list here on the Apex AHQ, and there is one QOL change that I think would be relatively simple to implement and could really change the way we feel about games as they have finished.

I'm talking about a section of the after game summary where we can see the banners of the people we have killed in that match.

But why would you want that?

Really the answer is simple and it's to do with psychology. When most players see Predator or Master players they may feel intimidated and not engage purely just out of the fact that they have been killed by Preds many times throughout their Apex experience. On the other side, we do not know how many of them we have downed in turn. By allowing us to see the level of players that we are killing we can safely gain more confidence when playing the game and killing higher level players and knowing about it will make us feel good even when maybe the game went sour somewhere along the line.

Interested to know what others think about this and whether it would improve the experience for people.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 1 of 3 (181 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cabowse Yeah I like that idea tbh , makes perfect sense to me . (Although the only thing that ruins that is smurfs , you kill a low level and you assume it’s cause they’re new - get killed by a low level and assume it’s a smurf )

Another idea (along the same sort of lines) that would be a good QoL adjustment would be to show how many kills the champion got in their last match .
Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Champion
@MassiveVernon Or even perhaps their overall K/D ratio?

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)