[Old Report] PvZ GW2 Trials of Gnomus Final Code

by Loafdaloaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] PvZ GW2 Trials of Gnomus Final Code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have all my codes written down, only problem, what order they are in. Are they in order based on the order you did the first four trails or is it something else?

Message 1 of 45 (84,592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pvzgw2 trials of gnomus final code

★★★★ Apprentice

The blank tiles show the position from which to enter the code. Assuming you've marked the blank-tiled ones in the images below, enter the icons in this order: pot, fence, boot, flamingo, watering can, shovel, lawn mower, and wheelbarrow.

And voila! Pull the lever and have fun!

- PC

View in thread

Message 2 of 45 (87,914 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

The blank tiles show the position from which to enter the code. Assuming you've marked the blank-tiled ones in the images below, enter the icons in this order: pot, fence, boot, flamingo, watering can, shovel, lawn mower, and wheelbarrow.

And voila! Pull the lever and have fun!

- PC

Message 2 of 45 (87,915 Views)

★★ Novice
It actually worked! I couldnt thank you enough, I was about to finish my list of combinations of the coding I have, you just saved me an entire hour or somewhere close lol
Message 3 of 45 (84,393 Views)

This thing gave lots of people grief.  I ended up losing track of my screenshots and had to fly a drone through all four again which took forever.  A tip for the future, try looking things like this up on youtube, there's a video tutorial for just about everything you could imagine!

Did you get offered the rainbow star packs from the sticker shop after completing this?  Those things were a godsend so I didn't have to spend hours in the portal.

Message 4 of 45 (84,385 Views)

★★ Novice
Rainbow star pack? You mean like after beating the boss? Will it be there in the sticker shop afterwards?
Message 5 of 45 (84,375 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Loafdaloaf wrote:
Rainbow star pack? You mean like after beating the boss? Will it be there in the sticker shop afterwards?

I just finished the trials about a month ago.  I had the keys since forever but didn't feel up to the challenge of completing them.  After I defeated the rainbow guardian and started opening the character chests, I was offered packs of rainbow stars in my sticker shop for X number of coins each.  I don't remember the numbers. They disappeared after I had the two characters.  I was more than happy to spend coins I had saved anyway to skip grinding for hours on CvD.

Message 6 of 45 (84,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, was wondering if you could help, I got done with all 4 trials I did it twice just double checking if I miss any codes but I wrote down how it goes. I put all the codes in order but for some reason it’s not working. Hope you could help thanks.
Message 7 of 45 (83,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Last pic.
Message 8 of 45 (83,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You just need to put the one in the red circle in sequence (based on its original position).

I put them in sequence for you below.

Touch the icon based on the sequence (top icon first->2nd icon ->.......-> until bottom icon).

Make sure the sequence match from top to bottom, then pull the lever, wallla....get ready for the battle.

Good luck. 

Note: Give XP if this's correct.

Message 9 of 45 (83,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

i need help with the master codes i got all the trials complete but dont know what order it is

Message 10 of 45 (82,991 Views)