PvZ GW2 Looking for friends

by Magic_0ne23

Original Post

Re: PvZ GW2 Looking for friends

[ Edited ]

@asukojo wrote:

Note:

I mostly forgot the friends during beginning phase. I barely recognize their username now. But I remember friends during advance phase (and boss hunt) since I had good fight with him and mutual respect is there and we play a lot together since then (join their game or invite them to your backyard). That how you build the bonding stronger.

Similar experience.  When I started, I'd friend anyone who seemed like a decent player in garden ops because it was often difficult to find a full game on easy.  Now my list is cluttered with dozens of people of whom I have no idea who they are (I'm not sure I constructed that sentence properly, but won't sit here for 10 minutes figuring it out).

Message 11 of 35 (2,540 Views)

★ Novice

Add me hughey3247

Message 12 of 35 (2,511 Views)

★★★ Novice

You are not alone with vanquishing quickly. There is a participation trophy policy with playing games. You and team are going to loose when you spawn further away from the battlefield, your weapons seem to take longer to load with less damage to your opponents, and pass very quickly. After land basting my foe with continuous fire gathering points i am killed, I look at there life percentage there sitting at 98% life. Support will tell you its your internet connection, equipment, open ports Udp and Tcp. It does not matter if you have 60 Mbs download or 900Mbs download the result are the same.

I have suggested if they open up more severs to handle the online load instead of purdy bling such as a better looking voice chat  which has nothing to do with playing online.

My point is taking turns winning and loosing is suspect at best. Everybody has to take a big bite out of this * samich.

I hope you have better luck and great times playing.

Message 13 of 35 (2,464 Views)

★★ Novice

Could you add me I'm looking for more origin friends to play with on pvz my origin name is hamburgerfaye

Message 14 of 35 (2,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I Can Be Your Friend Cuz Im Lonely Too

Message 15 of 35 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey guys I’ve added most of you pls add me too
Message 16 of 35 (2,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HydroZinn is my name

Message 17 of 35 (2,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am looking for PC PvZ GW2 friends. If anyone want to add me my name is right under the pfp or (NiXaNTy). Please add meh c:

Message 18 of 35 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I play on PC.

My gamertag is maxide1443.

Message 19 of 35 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't worry bro i have the same problem. My Origin name is Mecha-Chomper. Send me a friend request and we can fight plants and zombies together Standard smile

Message 20 of 35 (1,849 Views)