Re: PvZ: Battle for Neighborville is fun.

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

PvZ: Battle for Neighborville is fun.

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you to all the people who made PvZ: Battle for Neighborville. PvZ: Battle for Neighborville is my favorite game that I have ever played. (:

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)

★ Guide
@Narzooker Can't disagree, been non-stop playing it for days just wish I had an actual balance patch to look forward to.

Please for the love of God buff foot solider and corn.
Message 2 of 5 (290 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Narzooker wrote:

Thank you to all the people who made PvZ: Battle for Neighborville. PvZ: Battle for Neighborville is my favorite game that I have ever played. (:

Such a refreshing post. 

The one player mode is insanely fun.  I thought about this yesterday when playing Weirding Woods; the game is already like 3 games in one (Multiplayer, Weirding Woods, and Town Center).

Best luck!

Message 3 of 5 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

It is super fun. I think all the negativity is overshadowing that on the forums right now. Yes, it's not perfect and needs some serious attention to certain things, but it's still a great time.

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have never asked for a nerfing of a character in any of Garden Warfare series. I look at this as a challenge, you can adapt your game play to counter the player's OP character. I don't care if they don't nerf the mushroom or the tree. I'll find a way to kill it. Team work plays a part too. You have players who run around solo or don't combine firepower to kill somebody then your team is mostly not going to succeed. Players who are only sightseeing, play passive role, campers aren't the type of players you want on your team.

Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)