Re: PvZ: BFN's Trello Tracker Should Be Pinned for All Players to See, Even Here

by spIash_damage

Original Post

PvZ: BFN's Trello Tracker Should Be Pinned for All Players to See, Even Here

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

There had been multiple posts regarding controls. Even I have posted one myself before and they keep flooding in which is completely understandable as those issues are frustrating and it feels like the game is controlling you instead. Similar topics about previously discussed issues will resurface without guidance. 

I think it would be best for all players to check Trello board before posting and for that I suggest that you, PopCap/EA Admins, kindly pin the official Trello Board link in all PvZ: BFN forums and not only in the Technical Issues forums. Most of the discussions here revolve around what's coming and I think it's important for people, who aren't exposed to Technical Issues forums, to check what's getting fixed or balanced before posting.

The official Trello Tracker is this by the way:

https://trello.com/b/x7uUvrqG/pvzbfn-tracker

I also suggest explaining what "Trello Tracker" is in the title as there might be users are unfamiliar with what it is.

For example:

"Check future bug fixes and balancing updates via Trello Tracker"

Thank you kindly,

Your friendly neighborhood

Edit: Format

Message 1 of 3 (310 Views)

Re: PvZ: BFN's Trello Tracker Should Be Pinned for All Players to See, Even Here

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I never knew this existed.

Thank you for sharing!

EDIT: Trello Tracker:  the visual collaboration platform that gives teams perspective on projects.  

Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Quoted explanation of Trello:

Our goal with the dev tracker is provide players with more visibility into some of the bigger community issues that we've seen reported and working on. Note that this board doesn't account for ALL the things we're tracking (such as balance).

We'll be updating the cards here at least once a week and will include a link to the board when we do dev updates.

Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)