Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: PvP would reveal how much the ranger sucks.

by SwooshDutch

Original Post

Highlighted

PvP would reveal how much the ranger sucks.

★★ Guide

Nuff said

Message 1 of 19 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Excelsior?

Message 2 of 19 (273 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Ranger is all I play now.. especially after starting with the Interceptor.  

Message 3 of 19 (262 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Or...we can speak up and state our complaints we have with the Ranger instead of adding a broken PVP mode that will completely destroy the balance of the game along with adding more bugs.

Message 4 of 19 (247 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
noo pvp, want that, go ellswhere
Message 5 of 19 (217 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

...again?

Message 6 of 19 (211 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@BigKingWoof wrote:

Or...we can speak up and state our complaints we have with the Ranger instead of adding a broken PVP mode that will completely destroy the balance of the game along with adding more bugs.

Yh this is the biggest bs anti pvp excuse out there....its easy to seperate balance in pvp from balance in pve....that being said there is no way in hell that i can see bioware pulling it off tho....they cant even get the pve part of the game right and people think they can do pvp....as much as i like pvp its only going to add more problems to a game already infested with problems and severe lack of content btw...."we dont want our players sitting around waiting on new content - bioware" yh that was just 1 of many empty promisses....incompitant team with 0 experience in online service and make everyone pay 60 buck so that they can learn how to do it properly by 1st making the EXACT same mistakes as many others before them....and people think this team can do a good pvp....again...what a joke...

Message 7 of 19 (197 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@SwooshDutch wrote:

Yh this is the biggest bs anti pvp excuse out there....its easy to seperate balance in pvp from balance in pve....that being said there is no way in hell that i can see bioware pulling it off tho....they cant even get the pve part of the game right and people think they can do pvp....as much as i like pvp its only going to add more problems to a game already infested with problems and severe lack of content btw...."we dont want our players sitting around waiting on new content - bioware" yh that was just 1 of many empty promisses....incompitant team with 0 experience in online service and make everyone pay 60 buck so that they can learn how to do it properly by 1st making the EXACT same mistakes as many others before them....and people think this team can do a good pvp....again...what a joke...

I am confused. Is this a vote for or against PvP in Anthem, or just an insult?

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 8 of 19 (191 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
pvp won't prove that, not even close. all it will do is flood this form with x is OP pls nerf just like EVERY OTHER pve/pvp game.
Message 9 of 19 (188 Views)
Highlighted

Exactly.  You want PVP, go play Destiny.  See how well that works.

Message 10 of 19 (180 Views)
Twitter Stream