Add Solo/Duo

by KingJakobus

Original Post

Re: can the game release solos mode

★ Pro

I don't agree that playing squads with randoms is "useless" or not fun, but I will definitely reiterate that permanent solo mode is an absolute necessity. Keep the dream alive.

Message 31 of 40 (537 Views)

Add Solo/Duo

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

To be fair, I really enjoy playing Apex, but when only one of my mates (or even no one) is online, it sucks playing Apex. This could be just my bad experience, but I think many people would agree with me. Playing with random Teammates is no fun for me (most of the time) so I just play another game, not Apex. But if a Solo/Duo mode would be permanently added I would choose to play Apex more often and so would do others.

Message 32 of 40 (508 Views)

Solo/Duos/Assists

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We need a solo and duo queue. It is way to hard to rank up when 80% of players don't talk and when they do the audio in the game is soo horrendous that you cannot understand what people are saying.

-You do not stand a chance against premade teams

-Teammates that do not want to coordinate with you and go die off playing solo in the match

-Teammates that don't even try to rez you because the rank system rewards leaving them and just camping until you get placement RP. 

-The overall ranked play is just not feasible unless you have 2 good buddies to play with, this will lock players into Gold/Silver with tons of frustrating matches simply because you don't really have teammates. 

-So yes please open a solo/duo queue that allows players to enjoy their matches and actually have a chance to rank up if they are good at the game. 

-in addition, the 5 second increase to assists has helped but I feel still isn't long enough. I am still finding myself doing 150+ damage to a player, they run away, can't even heal because we are on the player like white on rice, friend chucks a nade at them for 25+ damage awarding him the kill and I lose an assist because it was 6 seconds after my damage when the nade registered damage, even though the player never even got a chance to heal.Running around a corner and popping a wraith Q and boom 5 seconds is gone yet she still was just as dead as before she hit the Q.  This also affects your RP gains and imo isn't accurately reflecting the effort you just put into wrecking that player. 

Message 33 of 40 (487 Views)

Re: Solo/Duos/Assists

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Solo is good for :

1. Completing BP challenges

2. For new player to get familiar and practice (millitary training ground).

3. For people to do whatever they want.

If people ok to have solo as it's (without need to adjusting the legends), I don't see the reason not to put it permanently.

but that's a BIG "IF" , once you put it, people normally start "CRYING" and "COMPLAINING" ....I think that's the only thing why Respawn holding it back for special game mode only.

Message 34 of 40 (459 Views)

Re: Put solo mode back in the game!

★ Guide
@SlivPTS All random legends selection.
Message 35 of 40 (442 Views)

@GroundingPlug I'm all for a duo mode. I'm not really bothered about solo's, sure I would probably play it but it kinda takes away a lot of things in the game + people will complain about certain legends etc being over used or op for singles .
Message 36 of 40 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

One reason why we need solo is when you have Ramboo in ur team

Message 37 of 40 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Quality of play lately is abysmal with randoms. Easily even worse than S2. I just can't do it anymore. I have no faith Respawn has any clue what they are doing. I hope their number tank. More than likely they are, and will continue to do so with COD on the horizon.

Trios is not fun with random people. They need to realize this and move on from it for those people who never want to play trios again outside of premades. I am constantly matched up with people who obviously have no idea what they are doing. 1/10 matches is even half-decent anymore. This is not a fun game, and it has not been consistently fun since S1 where I mostly did premades. Solos mode was a blast. And then they blocked us. We can only have fun when they say so! It really takes an incompetent developer to suck this hard going on a year being in the wild.

People ask for solos for months on end: here's a random holiday event with kinda solos! Yeah thanks. NOT. To hell with your game and the way you guys develop games. Every MP you guys have sinks into an abyss because you clearly have no idea how to manage anything properly with a community of players. AL will be no different. They can prey on whales all they want. Have fun with that. I'm about done with this game though.

Message 38 of 40 (401 Views)

Keep solos

★★★ Apprentice

Keep the solos game mode and quite taking it off and being in duos 

Message 39 of 40 (396 Views)

Re: Keep solos

★ Pro

Heard from twitch streamers that solo mode is not coming back. Sad.
I think it's terrible decision and they will lose lot of players/money.

Message 40 of 40 (354 Views)