Re: Put a price on this game

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

★★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Make this game 15€/$ give each person who purchase the game 20 loot boxes, cheating problem solved! If they gonna get ban for cheating I'm pretty sure they will not waste 15€$ again ! Sezon 2 should be matchmaking only for people who purchase the battle pass ! 

Plenty of cheaters in full priced games. And talk about way to kill the loyal fanbase. I love the game but I would never pay for a game that started as a free to play game.

Have you purchased anything in this game!? Battle pass maybe?

I have purchased the battle pass and $10 in credit. Sure I might be eligible to have the game if it was under some new idiotic purchase system, but how about the people that simply don't want to spend money on a free to play game? Only a simpleton would suggest a free to play game, marketed and released as such, to go to a paid version.

Message 11 of 18 (370 Views)

★★ Pro

They should take the prime account concept from steam further.

Basic requirement to become prime would be several personal details - passport would be a good start.

The level of your prime account would then be origin account value, and months prime status held.

You should also be able to deposit cash (locked 1 year) to increase your prime level.

If you cheat you lose all.

Message 12 of 18 (357 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Make this game 15€/$ give each person who purchase the game 20 loot boxes, cheating problem solved! If they gonna get ban for cheating I'm pretty sure they will not waste 15€$ again ! Sezon 2 should be matchmaking only for people who purchase the battle pass ! 

The problem with this is that cheaters already purchase the battle pass, and they absolutely would spend 15 for a new account whenever they get banned.

Message 13 of 18 (337 Views)

★★★ Expert

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

Loot boxes are are getting banned as the law is about to change.

Thank god I already got my Wraith Kunai, and all the good stuff in the game lol.

Message 14 of 18 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

The problem with this is that cheaters already purchase the battle pass, and they absolutely would spend 15 for a new account whenever they get banned.

No they won't!

Message 15 of 18 (326 Views)

★★ Expert

I put a price on it....

Bob Barker told me to get wrecked and to follow the link to the connection troubleshooting on ea website! 

He also said that cheaters hate paying for something twice!

Heart

Message 16 of 18 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

I put a price on it....

Bob Barker told me to get wrecked and to follow the link to the connection troubleshooting on ea website! 

He also said that cheaters hate paying for something twice!

Heart

That's all I wanted to hear(see) Heart

Message 17 of 18 (301 Views)

★ Guide

I would give $0 for this. Oh, wait. I paid $0 and still feel that EA owes me back my valuable time.

Message 18 of 18 (256 Views)