Re: Put a price on this game

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Put a price on this game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Make this game 15€/$ give each person who purchase the game 20 loot boxes, cheating problem solved! If they gonna get ban for cheating I'm pretty sure they will not waste 15€$ again ! Sezon 2 should be matchmaking only for people who purchase the battle pass ! 

Message 1 of 18 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

I put a price on it....

Bob Barker told me to get wrecked and to follow the link to the connection troubleshooting on ea website! 

He also said that cheaters hate paying for something twice!

Heart

View in thread

Message 16 of 18 (914 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Loot boxes are are getting banned as the law is about to change.

Message 2 of 18 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

Loot boxes are are getting banned as the law is about to change.

Anyway, you get my point!! Right!?

Message 3 of 18 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Make this game 15€/$ give each person who purchase the game 20 loot boxes, cheating problem solved! If they gonna get ban for cheating I'm pretty sure they will not waste 15€$ again ! Sezon 2 should be matchmaking only for people who purchase the battle pass ! 

Plenty of cheaters in full priced games. And talk about way to kill the loyal fanbase. I love the game but I would never pay for a game that started as a free to play game.

Message 4 of 18 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes but you own the game, not people who have played from the start... they won't make existing people pay for it .... Duuuuuuuh will stop people having no fear of being banned...

Message 5 of 18 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@faithly88 wrote:

Yes but you own the game, not people who have played from the start... they won't make existing people pay for it .... Duuuuuuuh will stop people having no fear of being banned...

I really tried to understand what are you saying there! Can you translate in English please?

Message 6 of 18 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xXCA_RageXx wrote:

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

Plenty of cheaters in full priced games. And talk about way to kill the loyal fanbase. I love the game but I would never pay for a game that started as a free to play game.

Have you purchased anything in this game!? Battle pass maybe?

Message 7 of 18 (741 Views)

★★★ Guide

They should make the players that buy battle pass play with each other.

Message 8 of 18 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

They should make the players that buy battle pass play with each other.

That's what i said in my first post... matchmaking for people who purchase the sezon 2 battle pass

Message 9 of 18 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

And here comes the problem: Not enough players in certain regions, during certain time.

Honestly, it's not a solution. $10 is not alot. The people who paid $50 monthly for good cheat software, will gladly add another $10 for the battlepass.

Message 10 of 18 (677 Views)