Purchasing a different edition.

by LunaticHeart

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchasing a different edition.

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered Anthem Standard edition, but I would like to upgrade to Legion of Dawn Edition.

When I do so will my purchase of Standard Edition be refunded, or will it count towards the new purchase?

Message 1 of 2 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchasing a different edition.

@LunaticHeart it won't be automatically refunded and it won't count towards a new purchase. You will have to refund it manually, if you've bought it from the Origin Store using the great game guarantee policy terms and then buy the Legion of Dawn Edition. IF you did not bought the game from the Origin store, you will have to contact the store from where you've bough the game and see what their refund policy is.

Mind you, a refund can take up to 10 working days (that means Monday-Friday, not Monday-Sunday, as banks rarely work in week-ends and if they do, they don't offer all their usual services)

Also, sometimes (not always) EA offers an upgrade option for a standard edition (like Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda have, or Sims 4, or Sim City 2013 and some other titles). But again, that is not a sure bet. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (598 Views)

All Replies

Re: Purchasing a different edition.

@LunaticHeart it won't be automatically refunded and it won't count towards a new purchase. You will have to refund it manually, if you've bought it from the Origin Store using the great game guarantee policy terms and then buy the Legion of Dawn Edition. IF you did not bought the game from the Origin store, you will have to contact the store from where you've bough the game and see what their refund policy is.

Mind you, a refund can take up to 10 working days (that means Monday-Friday, not Monday-Sunday, as banks rarely work in week-ends and if they do, they don't offer all their usual services)

Also, sometimes (not always) EA offers an upgrade option for a standard edition (like Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda have, or Sims 4, or Sim City 2013 and some other titles). But again, that is not a sure bet. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (599 Views)