Purchased premium battle pass in apex legends but only received on Xbox

by BlueTrue12345

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased premium battle pass in apex legends but only received on Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the battle pass for apex legends on my Xbox one, but when I decided to download and play apex on my switch and PC, I was quick to find that my battle pass had not carried over, even though I was using the same account. Is this a bug, or simply just not cross progression, if it is a case of no cross progression, then I’m sure this is not the first time you had received a question like this, and would urge you to fix (or tell whose in charge to fix) this, as this is simply the generation we live in and I really do not want to purchase the battle pass three times.

Message 1 of 12 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased premium battle pass in apex legends but only received on Xbox

Community Manager
@BlueTrue12345 Hey, it looks like someone moved the post to the right area. And sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn't cross-progression for Apex, and Xbox, PC & Switch progression would indeed be completely separate.

There have been some dev comments on some form of it appearing in time, but we don't have any solid info at this time.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (586 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@BlueTrue12345 I think you're in the wrong place this is the answer hq for sims 4
Message 2 of 12 (645 Views)

Community Manager
@BlueTrue12345 Hey, it looks like someone moved the post to the right area. And sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn't cross-progression for Apex, and Xbox, PC & Switch progression would indeed be completely separate.

There have been some dev comments on some form of it appearing in time, but we don't have any solid info at this time.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 12 (587 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Kranring1111 I miss playing sims 🙂, I hope they make an enhanced one for new gen consoles
Message 4 of 12 (562 Views)

@maximas1986

It's not so great now that they don't all burn their own houses down while you're gone. Fun fact, my SIL used to work for Maxis.
Message 5 of 12 (554 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  I play sims 4 alot on console, still fun but definitely not as good as the pc version.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 12 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@pandareno1999ahhhh, the good old days .
build a room , put sim inside , set the room on fire then remove the door.
to spice it up add a fire alarm 😂😂😂

Message 7 of 12 (527 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  my personal favourite is locking them outside during a storm until they're hit by lightning, and then letting them back into the building, and having them attempt to fix damaged electrical goods. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 How about making a pool, letting them swim then remove the railing. I still listen to the Sims 2 soundtrack when doing some paperworks. xD
Message 9 of 12 (512 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 10 of 12 (451 Views)