Purchased DLC by mistake, no refund available for DLC

by MustardAyes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased DLC by mistake, no refund available for DLC

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally purchased the Battlefront Season Pass, when contacting EA Help I was informed that a refund wasn't available. This is rather frustrating as I have not played any of the DLC and have no intention to. Is there a fix for this?

Message 1 of 3 (974 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased DLC by mistake, no refund available for DLC

Community Manager

@MustardAyes

Unfortunately, possibly not. The following can be accessed via the small print at the bottom of the page where you purchased the Battlefront Season Pass:

Subject to this Section 8 and any rights that you may have under applicable law, there are no refunds for EA Content purchased from EA unless expressly authorized by EA.

See the following link to the document and country specific cancellation rights:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/US/en/PC/#section8

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (947 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MustardAyes

Unfortunately, possibly not. The following can be accessed via the small print at the bottom of the page where you purchased the Battlefront Season Pass:

Subject to this Section 8 and any rights that you may have under applicable law, there are no refunds for EA Content purchased from EA unless expressly authorized by EA.

See the following link to the document and country specific cancellation rights:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/US/en/PC/#section8

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (948 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry so what about a purchase made on Google Play as an in-app purchase I've already went through Google I said that they cannot issue me the refund that the developers have to and I tried contacting them and they refuse to answer my questions
Message 3 of 3 (602 Views)