Re: Punching damage is wayyyy to high

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@unferthington You haven’t been on these forums enough... either that or... never mind :D

I’m glad I got the top position!
Message 11 of 16 (285 Views)

★★ Guide

Keep the damage get rid of that stupid knockback, it's annoying af.

Message 12 of 16 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

How about get dizzy/stun for 1-2 seconds with bird flying over your head, sound better?

dizzy.PNG

Message 13 of 16 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q When you drop do you always find a p2020 hop up? damn you must be playing another game because i’ve only ever seen any good hop ups mid game , damn you must land and find a alternator with a hammer hopup purple extended mag, recoil , standard stock attachments too damn you must be a fav for the RNG
Message 14 of 16 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:
@Koochi-QWhen you drop do you always find a p2020 hop up? damn you must be playing another game because i’ve only ever seen any good hop ups mid game , damn you must land and find a alternator with a hammer hopup purple extended mag, recoil , standard stock attachments too damn you must be a fav for the RNG

@SethCurryThat wasn’t the point. He ‘wanted proof’ that the p2020 could do more dmg than punching and I gave it.
But actually I find the hopup more often than I find the gun. But I rather use the mozambique.

Oehhh... trying to make a point I see but ‘alternator with hammer hopup’... I don’t know what game you’re playing but those 2 aren’t compatible, so try again.

the first part I can understand but what does the alternator and the attachments have to do with anything. Do you need the ‘god gun’ to outplay enemies? 

Message 15 of 16 (226 Views)

★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag 

"Ain't" that the truth  Large smile

Heart

Message 16 of 16 (211 Views)