Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Public Session but no other Freelancers?!

by W2RD-1982

Original Post

Highlighted

Public Session but no other Freelancers?!

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I played on GM2 thinking I'm going to try this Storm out and made it past one part then kept dying. I just couldn't make it through. Guess I'm not that 1337 :D

Anyway this match was on Public and I'm thinking where are my fellow Freelancers? Isn't this what the game IS....a Team Based Game, online game?! 

I guess that was too Meta and the game just pushed my gear oil in!  But for real what happened is NO ONE playing on a Saturday Night!

Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)
Highlighted

This happens to me more and more often, even in strongholds, but I like playing solo so it's not a big deal. It is however part of why I feel the game is losing large amounts of the player base.

Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Been doing GM2 Freeplay over and over today and there has always been other players. I have had it happen in the past, I would suggest its just you were the first to be allocated to that particular server. I have also been the last on a server when the timer is saying that the server will reset etc, other players left before I did and I was there by myself for 30+ minutes and I assume that it doesn't allocate players to a server shutting down within a certain time frame, just guessing though.

Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

The server has been acting weird that past few hours.  Lots of 'cant interact with things' bugs, rubber-banding, broken freeplay events.  I got a weird graphical glitch that caused the server to kick me.

Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)
Twitter Stream