by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Pubg announced console crossplay

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn 

Message 1 of 9 (337 Views)

Re: Pubg announced console crossplay

★ Guide
@chicagoFPS Apex has been out for 6 months and PUBG has been out for 2 and a half years and it hasn't even actually implemented cross play yet (they delay things all the time). Give them some time man.
Message 2 of 9 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hopefully this will never happen (unless only between consoles) but of course you are free to play PUBG! 

Message 3 of 9 (297 Views)

★★★ Expert

So?

Let PUBG release crossplay, load a few buckets with popcorn and wait for the PC vs console scandals. Or, get back for some kills in Apex, the lobby is still filling up in seconds (for me at least).

@AWOL_312 we, the "freeloaders" are not free to play PUBG, it costs almosts 2 skins in Apex... Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

There's Fortnite then.

In Italy we say: why to mix chocolate with sh*t?!

Edit: Crossplay is the end for console players, unless, as i said before, there's crossplay just between PS and Xbox.

Change my mind

Message 5 of 9 (284 Views)

Champion

@AWOL_312  lmfao...i think i might start using that one.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 9 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@AWOL_312 wrote:

There's Fortnite then.

Edit: Crossplay is the end for console players, unless, as i said before, there's crossplay just between PS and Xbox.

Change my mind

So many people gripe without even reading anything... a 1 sec google search confrims what op said CONSOLE crossplay between ps4 and xbox one.

Message 7 of 9 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jem450R wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

There's Fortnite then.

Change my mind

So many people gripe without even reading anything... a 1 sec google search confrims what op said CONSOLE crossplay between ps4 and xbox one.

Thanks dude for this life-changing statement!

You are actually right, so many people do not read anything, that's why you do not know that most of the player asking for a crossplay is because "i play on ps4 and my friends on pc. Add crossplay, i wanna play with them!!11!"

Message 8 of 9 (255 Views)

★ Pro

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@Jem450R wrote:

@AWOL_312 wrote:

There's Fortnite then.

Change my mind

Thanks dude for this life-changing statement!

You are actually right, so many people do not read anything, that's why you do not know that most of the player asking for a crossplay is because "i play on ps4 and my friends on pc. Add crossplay, i wanna play with them!!11!"

I think anyone that isnt a single cell organism knows thats what a lot of people want. Im an X user so i dont want the cheat lobbies of pc, but console vs console im all for, as is just about everyone

Message 9 of 9 (242 Views)