Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

by Ipolita-SSS-

Original Post

Re: Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

What about for those of us who dont use phones? Like me.

Message 11 of 12 (169 Views)

Re: Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think you people understand how HWID bans work because mostly EAC already does such a thing so asking for it is pretty much pointless because it already is a thing.... People who are DIEhard cheaters will use HWID spoofers which can pretty much hide their computers information from the Anti-Cheat software. 

The real issue is the fact that these hackers are bypassing EAC with a windows program which is considered vital for the operation of the system to work so it does not mess with this program directly as it will cause BSOD pop up on your screen if the EAC trys to kill or block this program or any of its handles which case is what the hack is hiding under which is a handle of this program. This is what most private hackers use anyway when they make their hacks they can also create backdoors this way too or even put a keylogger in there too.. Some don't and some do though wouldn't be good business if they did right ? 

Though that unfortunately brings us to a point of where an Anti-Cheat program is basically useless and your only hope is when they update games and change all of the current memory address to new ones to make old hacks obsolete.....

and I highly doubt Apex Legends will be updated that often so sit tight and just let them stream those lasers into your face! 

On a side note:

EAC is a decent anti-cheat it does do more than any other out there and does a very great job at making public cheats non existent or at least short lived. Apex legends seems to be seeing influx of private cheaters as does any new game that comes out.. 

Again not much you can really do 

Side Side note:

The phone idea is somewhat a decent idea "at least is something different?" but there is already MANY ways of bypassing a sim-card verification process in comparison to HWID spoofers. 

Message 12 of 12 (149 Views)