Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

by Ipolita-SSS-

Original Post

Highlighted

Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

★ Guide

Здравствуйте. Я предлагаю вести обязательную привязку к аккаунту  номер телефона. Чтоб не честный игрок которого забанили не смог уже создать новый аккаунт, т.к. ему для регистрации нужно будет вести номер телефона. Тем самым я считаю что не честных игроков станет в разы меньше. Прошу если вы согласны со мною то поддержите меня и тогда разрабы может увидят это и сделают тем самым игру чище и игра продолжит жить.

Hello. I propose to maintain a binding to the account phone number. So that an honest player who was banned could not have already created a new account, because he will need to keep a phone number for registration. Thus, I believe that not fair players will be at times less. I ask if you agree with me, then support me and then developed can see it and thus make the game cleaner and the game will continue to live.

Message 1 of 12 (523 Views)

Re: Proposal for cleaning the game from not honest players

★★★ Apprentice

I can't see how this would help. Changing your phone number is really easy

Message 2 of 12 (509 Views)

★ Guide
very simple. A sim card costs money and you have to go to the store for it, and thus not every person will run constantly and buy a new SIM card.
Message 3 of 12 (490 Views)

Cheaters can be hardware banned, so that would be a better solution to ban them.

I don't think they Hardware ban them at the moment but if cheating continues, it can be a possibility.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 12 (483 Views)

★ Guide

@Ipolita-SSS- wrote:
very simple. A sim card costs money and you have to go to the store for it, and thus not every person will run constantly and buy a new SIM card.

Cheating costs money, $15-$50 from what I have seen. What is it to buy a Sim Card or use your spouses phone #, your kids phone #, etc? 

Message 5 of 12 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

would work… But I kinda have privacy issues with that. Can't they just block your IP adress?

Message 6 of 12 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@superdedupe wrote:

would work… But I kinda have privacy issues with that. Can't they just block your IP adress?

Block IP addresses isn't the hardware ban solution since a router reset will probably give another IP address.

Message 7 of 12 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

Cheaters can be hardware banned, so that would be a better solution to ban them.

I don't think they Hardware ban them at the moment but if cheating continues, it can be a possibility.

Cheating will continue and grow. But sadly I don't believe that Respawn will add hardware ban to the game. They know what other BS games did about cheaters and didn't choose the best solution at the game launch.

Message 8 of 12 (431 Views)

★★★ Guide
IP ban
Message 9 of 12 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Some countries still have dynamic ip from their ISP, thus changing when they reconnect to their ISP modem.

The best way to do it is Social Security Number, like in some parts of Asian, namely South-Korea. But that would definitely be a no-go here, and for good reasons, mind you.
Message 10 of 12 (395 Views)