Progression not working properly for weapons and vehicles (Solo/Coop AI)

by TDawg262

Original Post

Re: Progression not working properly (kills not counting towards attachments)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What I am doing is getting all weapon/vehicle unlocks so I don't have to worry about progression moving forward then it's free reign what I do. For the most part, in Solo/Co-op you should be able to fully max weapons and vehicles in under 100 matches from what I have been doing, just a matter of getting 150+ kills every match and then Portal is free to use without sacrificing anything if you already have everything unlocked.

Message 1131 of 2,891 (983 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't know what you mean, i spent all day yesterday in solo/coop vs ai against advanced bots and i unlocked a bunch of things for my helicopters, weapons like PKP and attachements, i even unlocked another sight for my PBX-45 which is currently mastery 3 , so kills count towards unlocks in solo/coop vs ai, meaning progression.

Message 1132 of 2,891 (899 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Deathdunny wrote:

I don't know what you mean, i spent all day yesterday in solo/coop vs ai against advanced bots and i unlocked a bunch of things for my helicopters, weapons like PKP and attachements, i even unlocked another sight for my PBX-45 which is currently mastery 3 , so kills count towards unlocks in solo/coop vs ai, meaning progression.

WELL NOW you can, wasnt this way a for a solid week for pre release....also you still cant progress 100% you are capped for XP for a day, and your unlocks towards teir mastery is locked at 12, you will not progress past 12 any way in solo or portal, this was not advertised this way, instead ALL progression was capable. that was the lie

Message 1133 of 2,891 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@JudgmentOfHelionDon't forget, you STILL can't unlock attachments or vehicle upgrades in Portal. Progression is completely absent, aside from XP...

It needs to be fixed...

Message 1134 of 2,891 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

too bad progression is still blocked in PORTAL. my favorite game mode and still no point in playing it...

Message 1135 of 2,891 (746 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yup, still nothing is Portal. This is joke...

Message 1136 of 2,891 (673 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Radious1987 well, here's hoping the next update might bring us some good news...
Message 1137 of 2,891 (501 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dgmc1982 Progression is still disabled in Portal what an absolute joke.
You're right there is no point in playing it.
Message 1138 of 2,891 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

No! It can not be like that! We cannot give up! We, PvE players, we paid the same as others and we should have the same access to progress as PvP players. The game was advertised that we could progress in any mode no matter how and where we play. We must show our dissatisfaction everywhere: on the EA forum, Youtube, Twitter, Discord, Reddit.
Go over there and show them that it needs to change.

Message 1139 of 2,891 (570 Views)

weapons and gear accessories and skins is not counted in Ai bot mode

★★★★★ Novice

Product: 배틀필드 2042
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2070 super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Progress in unlocking weapons and gear accessories and skins is not counted in AI bot mode
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time I run the game, it's the same every time I turn it on and off
What happens when the bug occurs? Keyboard smashing, one gone a few days ago. You said you patched it. to allow unlocking in AI bot mode When I contacted EA Chat, they said that my symptom was a bug.
What should be happening instead? Weapons and gear accessories and skins must also be unlockable in Ai bot mode you advertised like that

Progress in unlocking weapons and gear accessories and skins is not logged in AI bot mode

Message 1140 of 2,891 (520 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help