Re: Solo/Co-Op Battlepass Progression

by FeatherTickles

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@LucidDreaming84 I wouldn’t hold my breath, but I hope so.
Message 2461 of 2,891 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Maxthewicked100As stupid as this sounds, we need to back off from them, meaning not to bombard their twitter with comments, and don't post links to their accounts either.

Back when this whole post started and was gaining traction, some people mentioned the devs and community manager's twitter handles, and said to start commenting until they fix our issue.

Unfortunately, most of those people all got banned, and one of the managers came on here and threatened our thread to be taken down, if we kept revealing any "personal" info on the devs.

So we basically need to just sit here and wait till someone at DICE randomly does something about the Solo/Coop issue. I know it sucks, but I really wouldn't want to risk this thread...

Message 2462 of 2,891 (654 Views)

★ Guide
@Tman26242 Wait until they do something? These people won’t do jack.
—Battlefront 2015, we waited for a real PvE mode. After almost a year, we got skirmish, a 12 v 12 walker assault mode on only the vanilla maps with zero progression and customization. The other modes, progression, and DLC maps never got added to skirmish, making the PvE mode extremely limited and extremely incomplete.

—Battlefront 2, we waited ALMOST 2 EFFING YEARS for an actual PvE mode, instant action, which again, only had supremacy mode with limited planets and vehicles. Half the vehicles on the game cannot be accessed in PvE and bespin and crait are unavailable as well, there is 0 progression and 90% of modes are unavailable. Again, another incomplete mode and limited mode.
Fun fact: there is not a single PvE mode in battlefront 2 that allows the player to fly a startfighter and be a foot-soldier in the same match. How pathetic is that.

So you see, waiting is pointless, take it from someone who waited for these slimy insects for 7 years.
They won’t do anything, and they don’t care; they have 0, zip, zilch, interest in game preservation.
Message 2463 of 2,891 (607 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FeatherTickles they already have the money and fixing the PvE won't bring more money. If they could sell the update $30 they would release it in 1 day lol
Message 2464 of 2,891 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's hopeless! And indeed, they won't uncap the solo progression because they can't make money with it. The only reason I played this game longer then it already should was because I wanted that platinum trophy (PS5). I only need the "Wheeled warrior" (T1 Vehicle master) but this is undoable in the current state as they cut the amount of Vehciles in half... Is there still any way to get this? I saw almost everything is nerfed. Don't know if a Soflam or a recon drone or prox sensors still work from a passenger seat in a LATV4? Any tips to achieve this without 100's of hours of playtime with only 1 or 2 kills in a round? I still need around 850 MC5 Bolte kills/assists or 900 LATV4 kills/assists

Message 2465 of 2,891 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

At this point idgaf anymore about this game or the dev or the community, Its been months and they've shown that they've seen our requests, Buy still choose to ignore us as a Community, This is the new DICE, and this is why this game continues to and will fail, I genuinely hope and want this franchise to die now, They've showed us that they have no passion nor any commitment to making a true Battlefield Game, and that their priority is on milking the playerbase for all of the money they can get, Afterall, The last battlefield game to come out was BFV and obviously their pockets are getting real empty, They may act and show that they care, But you can really tell that they don't, If they truly cared about this community they wouldn't have forced a game out in the state it was released, they wouldn't have advertised the game as being for everyone by allowing full progression in all modes, They would've kept battlefield how it was, Instead of making all these idiotic changes to try and make it stand out from the average game

Back when BF2042 was announced, and during the BETA, I saw so much potential, I thought that for once, Battlefield could literally take Call of Duty on in a fight and win since CODs last two games were a let down, But here we are, Nearly a year into its release and what have we got to show for it? A minor Season 1 update which added a couple of things? When originally we had hundreds of new items when we were paying Premium for Battlefield, and a completely dead community who they still choose to ignore

Honestly I wish there was positive things I could say, Honestly, I bought this game with so much hope that it'd be good, and that I'd play it a lot, The last time I opened this game was to check out the items for season 1, before that, Christmas, I honestly wish I got a refund as soon as i saw how horrendously bad this game was, but instead I decided to have hope that some of the developers were somewhat competent enough to fully get this game on track

This game is a complete disgrace to the franchise, and if this is what the next BF title will follow then I truly hope this franchise dies, Because there is no point in ruining the success of its predecessors.

Probably gonna be banned so peace out, Hope y'all have a good year, goodluck in the future, and if I do get banned, make sure its a permanent one cause I don't plan on coming back if this is how your going to treat your community

Message 2466 of 2,891 (1,178 Views)

★ Guide

Agree...they completely screwed the solo/coop community over. They have our money and completely dgaf about us or the franchise they have destroyed.

Message 2467 of 2,891 (1,036 Views)

★ Guide
@phoremat EA’s twitter mocked people who like single player games, so that should tell you where these pathetic 🤡s stand.
Message 2468 of 2,891 (881 Views)

★★★ Guide
@FeatherTickles wait did they really? This game & EA are just disappointment after disappointment
Message 2469 of 2,891 (836 Views)

★★ Guide

Guess who got temp banned for calling out comm managers for not doing their job? This guy. Seriously its pathetic that we can't even call them out on not listening to us. We've tried to be nice for 9 whole bloody months.

Message 2470 of 2,891 (741 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help