Progress

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Progress

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I love seeing the traction this community is gaining. And I guess I really shouldn't play past midnight because it's when scum of the earth get on Apex and decide to use their latest aimbot- wow I'm gonna hold down leftclick and my screen is going to go snap to each target nearby. Seriously, what is the point if everyone knows you're aimbotting? Congrats, you fooled: zero people and your program did all the work for you. Do they genuinely enjoy ruining everyone's experience?

After watching a player sniping headshots across the map with an R-301 by just barely touching leftclick, and knew everyones' location beforehand.. definitely didn't leave me feeling right; so here I am.

Definitely all for ranked too, I'd love some more organized team play.. but you guys know implementing a ranked system with cheaters is a hot mess. They're obviously going to try to use their cheats and that's on everyone's mind. They're only about exploiting the system. Besides this, I love the direction Apex is headed in

Message 1 of 1 (137 Views)