Progress an and other

by RobertsArvids

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress an and other

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi soon I will be switching from xbox to PC is it possible to link my PC and xbox so I get my heroes and skins to PC and I would start at level 1 so it's fair I don't think that will give me a any advantage but I still want my stuff of speaking of PC do you think that this PC can run Apex legends on ultra    or even if it can run the game       https://capital.lv/Produkti/Katalogs/Gaming/NEO-TM-X-Gaming/Dators-Capital-NEO-X-RED-Baneling-2020-R...

Oh one time I played apex on geforce now how do you change when you use iron sights you need to hold the button to activate and then release so it goes out I don't like when it's on togle 

Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Progress an and other

Community Manager

Hi @RobertsArvids

I'm afraid it is not possible to transfer your progress between platforms in Apex Legends. Your account progress would remain unique to each platform. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@RobertsArvids As far as I can remember, there currently isn't a way to link your Apex account and progress across platforms...

BUT

cross-play for Apex is set to drop around September, so with that they'll probably include some way of linking your account across platform at the same time.
Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @RobertsArvids

I'm afraid it is not possible to transfer your progress between platforms in Apex Legends. Your account progress would remain unique to each platform. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)