Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

by Bigguybjorn

Original Post

Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

My problem is as follows: I have claimed my Twitch Prime rewards for APEX Legends prior to linking my game account. My Twitch Prime is linked to my Twitch.tv account, so no issues there. Every time I try to use the 'Link Game Account' button, it just redirects me back to the Apex legends page of Prime Gaming, with the button still there. 

I tried several solutions I found in other threads, such as unlinking my accounts that were linked to my Prime Gaming account. It seems as though I shouldn't have claimed the rewards before linking a game account. I tried linking another EA-account of a friend and the same problem occurs, so I concluded that it doesn't have anything to do with my EA-account. 

I saw some other gameproviders solving the same solution with the gamedeveloper adding the rewards to people's accounts manually. I'm wondering if this could be a fitting solution, since I am paying for my Twitch Prime rewards monthly. I don't want to miss out on the rewards! 

I'm looking forward to your response! 

Message 1 of 3 (433 Views)

Re: Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★★★ Newbie

In trying to get this to work I unlinked my prime account from my EA account, and now it won't let me re-link it. Is there a work around?

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

Re: Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem!

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)