Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

by Bigguybjorn

Original Post

Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

My problem is as follows: I have claimed my Twitch Prime rewards for APEX Legends prior to linking my game account. My Twitch Prime is linked to my Twitch.tv account, so no issues there. Every time I try to use the 'Link Game Account' button, it just redirects me back to the Apex legends page of Prime Gaming, with the button still there. 

I tried several solutions I found in other threads, such as unlinking my accounts that were linked to my Prime Gaming account. It seems as though I shouldn't have claimed the rewards before linking a game account. I tried linking another EA-account of a friend and the same problem occurs, so I concluded that it doesn't have anything to do with my EA-account. 

I saw some other gameproviders solving the same solution with the gamedeveloper adding the rewards to people's accounts manually. I'm wondering if this could be a fitting solution, since I am paying for my Twitch Prime rewards monthly. I don't want to miss out on the rewards! 

I'm looking forward to your response! 

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★★★ Newbie

In trying to get this to work I unlinked my prime account from my EA account, and now it won't let me re-link it. Is there a work around?

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: Problem with Prime Gaming rewards and linking Game Account

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem!

Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)
Twitter Stream