Re: Problem with BF4 punkbuster

by EyeInSkyGuy

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just gave up with Bf4 and took it as a loss, then started playing Americas Army(PunkBuster) enabled and it plays fine. Well that said i wanted to see what Bf3 was all about so i bought it from EA....downloaded it etc. through Origin, and with in seconds of entering a server I was Kicked by (PunkBuster) again with a Complete different Message: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Ajmacaho925' (for 1200 minutes) PBBans.com enforced a previous Cross Game MBi Ban for Ajmacaho925.{Admin Decision}

I immediately got EA support on the phone for like the 10th time in the last 4 days and it looks like my EA account was Hi-jacked back in Aug, 2017. Just like i said. I have never even played Bf3 before today But that being said When my account got Hi-Jacked, I ended up getting banned from Every Battlefield Game that uses the Anti-cheat Software PunkBuster. So I mentioned to support that i was in the process of Personally walking into Electronic Arts HQ first thing on Monday considering i live 20 minutes away. And that i would be hand delivering a "Notice of Dispute" as required by EA in "The Terms of Sale" also known as the "Agreement". And within 5 minutes of waiting on hold we resolved it without Binding Arbitration. I was given a Brand New Bf4, Bf3, with all expansions for both games. Only downfall, I lost all my unlocks and progress not to mention i had to Create a New EA account. Thats the Only way i was going to be able to play any BF games with PunkBuster.

Message 11 of 19 (1,385 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same. and I opened a trouble ticket and it's been 11 days so far.

Message 12 of 19 (1,320 Views)

★★ Novice

Kicked from BF4, BF3 & BFBC2. Redownloaded Punkbuster. after 11 days hasn't posted a reply to my trouble ticket. thanks

Message 13 of 19 (1,319 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here........ Iposted on TGB's forum, hopefully they can help me.

Message 14 of 19 (1,290 Views)

★★ Novice

PB finally responded with a solution FYI

Message 15 of 19 (1,276 Views)

Community Manager

That's great to hear @EyeInSkyGuy.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 19 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And the solution was??????
Message 17 of 19 (1,209 Views)

★ Novice

How did they Help you??

Message 18 of 19 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue right now. I was in the middle of a TDM match and I got kicked by PunkBuster. It's been happening all night and I cant get it to get out of it. I'm deleting the game and trying to reinstall it, I hope that works because I've tried downloading PunkBuster on EvenBalance's website and it just doesn't work for some reason. I have only 50 hours on the game and it shouldnt be doing this. No i dont use hacks either. Been accused of it plenty but its only skill.

Message 19 of 19 (965 Views)