Re: Problem with Apex

by ArchAngeL-PCX

Original Post

Problem with Apex

★★ Apprentice

Me and the boys like playing games together. Fortnite valorant and Minecraft. I told them to try apex. They like the feel of it. However they cant play nay matches properly. Since I have been playing for nearly a year with 1000 kills and they just started to learn how to slide, it is obviously putting us up against high tier players. Even I can't beat them. This causes them to get mad. They then dip and don't play apex for a long time.

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

The matchmaking isn't really perfect and it's hard to get into playing this when you have a pro on your team. Wink
It's something that would be a nice Qol change but it's something they are working on all the time.
I cannot count all the matchmaking changes they have pushed out already but looks to really affect the new players or lower levels.

If you get them to the required ranked level, the bronze queue matches are most of the timeless tryhard and you should there get some kills with them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

★ Expert

They need more than BR.  COD Warzone launched with Plunder mode alongside the BR.  So if you want to just mess around on the map, learn the weapons, learn the mechanics, you can do that in Plunder mode.  Every other game has a variety of non-competitive modes to play for people learning the game or just wanting to shift gears and have fun.  Even Titanfall 2 has a variety of ways to play including a fully fleshed out online co-op mode.

Apex needs this badly.  People want to have fun with these legends, but if they don't feel like dealing with BR gameplay, they have no choice but to log out and play something else.

Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)