Pro tip if you use Gibby

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Re: Pro tip if you use Gibby

★★★★★ Expert
@pandareno1999 Dangit xD. I didn’t even have reno as an option. That’s entrapment! You knew I was never getting that one Frown

@hayhor leave me alone you bully! I’ll tell the principal
Message 21 of 27 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Cro_Pittt In my experience, 99,8% out of the community do not know how to use abilities and never use them at the right moment. Some do not know they have abilities at all, they are just playing a high ttk cs.

Octanes never push with their stims when I down someone or never use the jumpad if you need to push or to get out of a bad situation.

Gibbys/bangalores/caustics they always throw their ultimates badly or at the worst possible moment or not at all. They can't use their q's also. It feels like only 0.2% players know what a bubble push is, or that you need to cover every entrance/exit with barrels when you take a house, or that you should put and pop 1/2 barrels close to you when you or your teammate is going for a revive.

Don't get me talking about bh's who forget they have ultis or scans, or they pop an ult and do like max 1 scan.

Wraiths who play like an LL should play, only staying at the back of the squad, forgetting that they have a get out of jail free card and they should be the entry fraggers along with the octanes who do the same thing (hiding behind a box the whole game, not knowing that they play the highest mobility character in the game).

And seers man, they throw their ultimate at their legs, scanning absolutely nobody, or in comeplete view of the enemy team which instantly destroys it. I've had so many teammates run past a seer's ultimate without shooting it down or not even bother shooting a crypto drone.

I could go on with this but I'm gonna finish with the fact that LL's annoy me the most. I completely lose my mind when you pick a character that literally has one single thing in her kit going for her and when the time to shine comes you never press that freaking E button. Or you pick LL in arena and you never buy gold bag? Why do you even pick her for, the drone? You're never putting the drone down for yourself or your teammates, you're not buying gold bag so why the heck are you playing LL.
Message 22 of 27 (202 Views)

★★ Expert
@Tad844 It is extremely annoying. I completely rage when it's a LL player though. I just can't... it's like the easiest kit in the game to learn/use, and if you can't figure out how to pop a revive, or set the drone when a teammate needs health, or when you're in a fight and pop it preemptively in cover, etc., then you should have let me do Lifeline instead of getting me stuck on random Wattson. I cannot walk about for a minute pinging "I need health" with a visible health bar stuck at 10 hp, for you not to pop the drone, man, come on! I get angry just talking about it.
But to be fair, sometimes people do get a random legend, like said me on Wattson and might bot out. Or that one time I got Valk, almost blew myself up with the tac, and spent 5 seconds popping her ult as I didn't know you had to press a button after everyone had connected.
Message 23 of 27 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CCbathwater What are you talking about? Most Lifeline's are competent when healing and rezzing. Shiv would know this best.

Proof #1

Message 24 of 27 (176 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man I assume this will be the good old "Lifeliiiiiiine! Rez me!!!!!" clip. 🤭
Message 25 of 27 (174 Views)

Champion

@CCbathwater  I'm guilty of exactly this lol, in my defence though I almost never play lifeline anymore so I literally forget I'm using her. XD

Anybody thats played with me the rare times I use lifeline can confirm lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 26 of 27 (166 Views)

REEEZZZZZZZ!!!!

What a classic.

Message 27 of 27 (136 Views)