Re: Pro skill?

by NitromethaneAP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pro skill?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-nlUn1y0U 8

Play at 0.25 he does a full 180 switch and back on target, this guy's good ehh? 

Edit:To any/all EA reps this is to compliment a shot and not a hacking accusation so please don't close for ''naming and shaming''.

Message 1 of 15 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Biochemikas  I have seen people move 90 degrees and fire at 45 for example and over extend those kind of shots but if you look carefully he fires at 45, hits target then spins 180 in the opposite direction.

View in thread

Message 9 of 15 (559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yeah pretty dope flick shot from a really good wrist player (800dpi 2,5 sens / 110fov = meaning thats quite normal for that setup), not the craziest made this year though (you should see some of the really crazy ones). I´ve heard console "gamers" claim that is "cheating", its a decent meme at this point.

I could clip you several instances were Dizzy is missing 10 shots in a row, and claim that is evidence that he is not cheating - it would be quite an stupid argument, no?

To really tell that someone is cheating on this level, you can't really do that on flick shots - you look at patterns, how that player is scouting corners / areas (when there are no enemies around) - does he have the same exact execution when doing that? Dizzy does. And for him to actually "cheat" and get away with it would be harder than to actually master an aim to the degree that he has.

My advice is, try to play with Dizzy´s setup and you´ll soon realize what can be made with it (that should hopefully rule out thinking that these flick aims are "impossible" for an human to do).

Lastly, yes PK projectile change needs to be reverted fast.

Message 2 of 15 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

There's much more incriminating footage on Dizzy tho, but yeah all three of those NRG guys got caught already.

<removed>

Message 3 of 15 (824 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro I know right! The evidence is out there.

In this case looks like a typical flick technique that is with we PK not as impressive and luck is still involved considering latency and what not.
Message 4 of 15 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@NitromethaneAP  I have played fps games all my life with some pro players on PC and while I don't consider myself anywhere near that level, I do find certain things unusual although it could be skill/luck. Just to reiterate, I'm not saying he is hacking in this instance or that's what this thread was created for and if genuine then good on him and fair play but when a player does a flick shot with good mouse settings and muscle memory they usually move to the target instantly but to take the shot halfway through the flick, realign to the player they just downed and come back to original target in that time frame, I do find that strange.

Perhaps you can explain that to me?

@WingmannedbroI know there is and I was expecting him to jump in at some point. Angel

Message 5 of 15 (715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

What is there to see in that clip? Not complete potato, not impressive, just some mundane 2 kills.

Some serious potato shots on wraith, a panicked flick on gibby with some half screen overaiming and a simple R99 finish. I would guess the gibby had no good angle through the window, otherwise he would have most likely won that fight (the initial reaction of hero was really slow and then the overflick cost some precious time to readjust too, so technically gibby should have won).

Pro skill? Not in this clip, no.

Message 6 of 15 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@BiochemikasHow do you overflick but still land the shot? You don't click halfway through mouse movement but move mouse to target taking a shot like that, knowing full well where the mouse must move to get target in crosshairs, as he did to realign.

<removed>

Message 7 of 15 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@apostolateofDOOMThat's kind of the whole idea of flick shots. You don't stop the flick on target, just press LMB when it's passing the target. Going 3 times over target just indicates panic, but good reflexes still work for hitting the shot.
Personally, I'm not a fan of it and I prefer precise aiming all the time, but I'm an arm-aimer (sens 1@800), so I guess flicking doesn't really fit me by default.

Message 8 of 15 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Biochemikas  I have seen people move 90 degrees and fire at 45 for example and over extend those kind of shots but if you look carefully he fires at 45, hits target then spins 180 in the opposite direction.

Message 9 of 15 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@JjumpingJjack  there is no evidence of Dizzy cheating, none. If these clips are "evidence" for you, it means you know basically nothing about PC gaming in the highest form.

I´ve played FPS games competitive in my prime time (mind you, I´m too old now) - people used to accuse me of cheating -- 200 times per day, people that are terrible at games have always been accusing the best of cheating since they could never perform at that level - calculate the amount of times they were correct, it would be less than a 0,001%.

There is nothing suspicious about the entire video - what you saw was one flick and another micro flick (this is something people use all the time, this is not even close to being the craziest one)... I´ve already told you how to spot a cheater at this level, yet none of you actually understand any of it. 

Next time you claim Dizzy is cheating, please come to his twitch and ask him to explain these mysterious things that you simply cant comprehend- perhaps he can even record a video of his hand movement so you´ll finally be able to understand it. YES there are people that are 100000X times better than you ever will be, get over it.

Message 10 of 15 (537 Views)