Re: Prize Map Gone Dark

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Prize Map Gone Dark

★★ Guide

I logged into BFN yesterday and the Prize Map was dark an unattended even tho the Prizes sign was lit. So no monthly prize map.  I suppose it doesn't really matter since the last two monthly maps for me were 95% completed at the start. But still, I have 50 prize bulbs that I can do nothing with and I keep earning more that just disappear. I'm guessing newer players still see the prize map, the same as they have a functioning ROT and  older players do not? As for the monthly character  challenges, I completed that last month to see what would happen and I got a measly 10,000 coins that I rarely have the opportunity to spend. It's like watching an old house slowly fall apart: first the lights are turned off, then the water is shut off and then... it's just an old dried out husk that people hurry past.  I know it's been said over and over in this forum but.. This game was so poorly thought out. What a mess.  I spend more and more time now paying GW1 & GW2, at least there I can spend my currency on bots and AIs.

Message 1 of 8 (786 Views)

Champion
@lookinin When I was playing the game yesterday, I never noticed that with the Prize Map. Does that mean we cannot even do Prize Maps anymore?
Message 2 of 8 (759 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheSprinter85  I just checked and it's back. But I can't play it anyway since it shows I've completed the map. So the situation has not changed for me.  

Message 3 of 8 (753 Views)

Champion
@lookinin Hmmm ... must be another bug then?
Message 4 of 8 (742 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheSprinter85  You mean the dark and empty  Prize Map booth? Could be. The fact that my prize map is complete without me doing anything? No, I think that's finished for me. Last month it had about about 36 of the 42 bulbs complete when it started. I think I'm out of prizes, just like with the ROT. The only thing left is Rux and only 3 times since September have I been able to use coins there - and two of those times were for the new characters. Same as with the monthly character challenges-nothing left. 

Message 5 of 8 (738 Views)

Champion
@lookinin Yep, I did mean the empty Prize Map thing. Do you know if you have any of the items that you had not collected from the previous year in the Prize Map? That would be strange if the game gave the items you had not obtained yet to you!

Once you have got everything from the Reward-O-Tron, collected everything from the Prize Maps, completed the free-roam regions and levelled up all the characters, there really is not much else to do, is there?
Message 6 of 8 (718 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheSprinter85  I already have everything in the prize map. Maybe the darkened prize map booth is actually better - who needs to see a map that's useless.  Not much to do, yes. Just the weekly rainbow star challenge, if anyone's playing and TT, if anyone's playing. 

Message 7 of 8 (690 Views)

Champion

Good point man! Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (650 Views)