Prime skin-Wraith Queen of Heart doesn't show up

by asukojo

Original Post

Re: Prime skin-Wraith Queen of Heart doesn't show up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@asukojo 

Hello,

For some reason it says I can’t unlink Amazon from my ild EA account until July. Any suggestions? I’ve tried the instructions on the post above. Thanks!

Message 41 of 43 (279 Views)

Community Manager
@KremitTheForg From what I can see your current posting account is not connected. You can go to this page to see what accounts are connected, but I'd suspect your Amazon is linked to an alt account: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

@Choves For it defaulting to the wrong account, I encountered this myself, with it being adamant about using my work account rather than a personal one when I was testing. I got around it by opening a new browser and using that one to sign into my personal account first, then going to the Amazon site. I know of at least one person who reported that they got around this by logging into the EA Desktop app first, then tried Amazon again.

As for the 6 month lockout, I'm not sure what's going on, but it's not something I can personally address. You can try reaching out to support, but I can't make any promises.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 42 of 43 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David @Choves I had this issue and take time to figure out why. The reason is our browser store our current login, including Apex forum.

So make sure LOG OUT Apex Forum before link the Amazon prime account otherwise will assume you're using the one you currently login in Apex Forum.

Message 43 of 43 (237 Views)