Re: Prime Loot went to wrong platform

by n8bits

Original Post

Prime Loot went to wrong platform

★★★ Newbie

I claimed the Revenant Sakura skin on twitch prime loot and was gonna start apex up on my Xbox but my little brother wanted to play Apex on my switch and so it claimed it there by accident .

I barely play it there and don't even have Revenant on it not plan to get far enough to get him 

Is there anyway to get it on my Xbox account instead?

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Dotiermage Sorry to say, once it's been claimed, you can't take it back/transfer.

Make sure you control which device turn on the 1st time next time.

Turn off all device, as soon as you claim it, turn on the device you want to claim with.

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same issue. Idk what the heck is up with their spaghetti code but hopefully support will be cool about helping us transfer the skins because this is totally not our fault. I had my prime skins going to ps4 version and I decided to try the switch version to check out performance and stuff and the new skins claimed on the switch instead like whyyy. My skins are split now and I never told it to change. If it seriously bases itself off whatever version of the game boots up first that's some seriously naive design.... and I can say that as a game dev myself

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)