Re: Prime Gaming Skins

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prime Gaming Skins

★★★ Newbie

I have Amazon Prime and have claimed the Prime Gaming skins before but now when I try to claim the new ones it says "try prime". I know for a fact that my accounts are linked but it says I don't have prime so I can't claim the new skins. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
@dying0fyouth I would recommend reaching out to Prime support for assistance.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (436 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@dying0fyouth I would recommend reaching out to Prime support for assistance.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar problem. I can see my accounts are linked from the prime gaming page, but i'm not able to see the skin in Apex. https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/apexlegends.

Contacted EA and Amazon support a few times and no one could hellp me. 

Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem 

Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)